You and I ended up in the same room, at the same time.

After getting my score it made me feel a lot more confident. But what if people see me as a threat and try to take me out first. That's not happening.  I bet Caspian is feeling pretty bad about himself right now. The fact that he got the lowest score out of all of us and got beat by 2 girls.
All of us ate dinner together and I was just so anxious to get in that arena already. Tomorrow was the interviews with Caesar and that was the least of my worries.. The only worries I have is being in that arena in 2 days. The score says i'm cut out for it but am I really?
I've always been an emotional child. Growing up i've grown out of that but theirs so many what ifs when going in that arena. I've became so close to Elara, I wish we could've met in 2 and became friends before the games. It's just so unfair. I want to do this for my dad but I wonder if the pain from loosing her and Magnus even worth it.
I needed to sleep. I couldn't handle all of these thoughts all at once. I have to thank Mel for my sanity here, without the sleeping pills I don't think i'd ever be able to sleep.
The next morning:
I woke up after having the worst nightmare imaginable. The 3 other careers were trying to kill me in the arena. It was 6 AM and I needed to get water or something, I needed to clear my head from that.
I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I heard footsteps and I saw Magnus.
"You're up early." He said.
"Yeah I just needed water.. Why are you up?" I questioned.
"My dad always made me get up early so i'm just used to it." He said.
"Oh that sucks. I have a pretty bad sleep schedule I don't usually get up this early but the training has been making me fall asleep extra early lately." I lied. It was the sleeping pills but he didn't need to know that.
"You and Elara seem close." He said.
What does he mean by that?
"Yeah she's really nice." I said with a smile.
"Caspian is terrible. He has such a big ego but literally scored an 8."I said laughing.
He came closer to me and I felt my heart sink.
He was so hot
"Do you trust me?" He questioned.
"Uhh yeah why?" I asked.
"You didn't tell me the truth about why you're here at the academy that day." He responded.
"Well to be fair.. I didn't really know you and it's not just something you happily tell someone. I didn't know your intentions." I said.
"Do you think of me as a flirt. I mean that's kind of my reputation in the school." He asked.
UHH yes.. He has a new girl on his lap every day.
"Oh I don't know i've only seen you a couple times." I lied.
"Is it your dream to win?" He asked.
"I mean it's become so much bigger than that. Of course anyone in 2 would want the glory and fame that comes with it but I want to do this so me and my dad have a better life." I said.
"It's never been my dream. I always wanted to do something much more with my life, I love to draw, my dream was to become a famous artist one day." He said sadly.
"Dreams never come true, i've learned that the hard way. I dreamed about having friends, a healthy family but now the only 2 friends  i've ever made will have to die if I will survive." I said sadly.
"You consider me a friend?" He asked.
"Yeah why not." I said back.
"Well that's good, you are a great friend yourself. I am gonna take a shower i'll talk to you later." He said while leaving.