What if I told you I'm a mastermind?

The dress was on, they fixed it to make it actually fit me now.
"Be yourself but be a career, make it seem like you knew all along you were gonna win okay. Please do not get emotional." Enobaria said sternly.
"Okay I won't." I said back.
I don't know if that's true. The screen is going to show 3 hours worth of my games. The moments nearing the end may break me but I will try my best.
I was all ready. I can hear the crowd chanting my name.
"Please welcome to the stage, the victor of the 65th hunger games... Ayva Kelworth!!"
Lots of applause erupted and I smiled and waved at the crowd.
Caesar welcomed me a complimented my dress.
"So Ayva, how does it feel to be here?" Caesar asked.
"I'm extremely happy but in my mind I always knew i'd win." I said confidently.
"The confidence .. I love it!" Caesar beamed.
"Over there we will have a screen, and it will replay some of the moments in your games, are you excited?!" Caesar asked.
No.
"Yes!" I replied.
"Great!" He said back.
The film started with the bloodbath.
"So who came up with that strategy, it was quite clever!" Ceaser asked.
"Oh it was my idea! I've never seen anyone do it!" I said.
"You're a mastermind!! Like half the arena was gone." Caesar yelled!
The film kept playing. He kept asking me questions and it was getting boring honestly. I just lived this I don't wanna see this again.
When I saw Caspian die and hit the ground, my stomach turned. I didn't realize how far down he fell. If I was a few seconds late, that could have been me.
We got to the part I was dreading, Elara trying to kill me but than me killing her.
"She begged for her life, but you didn't give her mercy, why?" Caesar asked.
"She tricked me. All this time I thought she was my friend. Elara and I, outside of the arena had conversations like we had known eachother for years. Now I don't think she was genuine at all, she was just trying to earn my trust and break it. I thought she was going to try to kill Magnus, that's why I stayed up and pretended to sleep. To save him. But I never thought it would be to save myself from her. It was too late to go back and give her mercy. She'd have another opportunity to try and kill me again. " I said sadly but not crying.
"Wow, that is some betrayal. It was so smart of you how you stayed up and knew something was going to happen! Really thinking like a career!" Ceaser said, and the whole crowd clapped.
They showed parts of me looking sad after that.
Next was the finale,
"What do you think would have happened if you stayed where you were and Magnus went to the other side." Caesar asked.
"I would have killed the boy from 4, then I would have killed Magnus." I said confidently.
That's not true if I had to fight Magnus i'd probably die but Panem doesn't need to know that!
"Ah well you were great, Congratulations one again, our victor of the 65th Hunger games from Distrct 2, Ava Kelworth!!" He yelled and I got a standing ovation.
A peacekeeper led me to a different part of room to get crowned.
I had to sit down on a chair until Snow came out.
I saw president Snow and an erie feeling went down my spine.
He gave me a smile and put the crown on my head.
More cheers came from the crowd
"Congratulations, Ms. Kelworth." He said.
"Thank you" I said back.
"You did District 2 proud and I know they are very proud of you." He said with a smile.