None of it was accidental

I'm not the brightest person, but I am the most paranoid. When Elara decided to take second watch I knew why. She was planning to kill Magnus in his sleep. This couldn't happen, I needed Magnus on my side so I knew I had to pretend to sleep stop her. I made it seem like I was sleeping for like 2 hours but I wasn't, because i'm not dumb.
It was not her turn to take watch, I heard her say to Magnus.
My acting skills at being fake asleep were top notch, I even threw in a little fake snoring.
It's been 20 minutes until I hear her get up to get something.
I feel her over me.
Oh shit. She wants to kill me.
"You should have taken the easy way out bitch." She whispered.
Oh hell no.
Before she can do anything I sprung up, she was surprised and gasped.
I took her to the floor and which made a big thumping sound.
I took the knife right out of her hand.
"PLEASE AYVA NO DONT DO THIS PLEASE IM SORRY!" She yelled.
"Sorry for trying to killing me! You think i'm dumb?? We had that talk, you got mad at me and you decided to take second watch." I spat.
"Please i'll make it up to you." She cried.
"Too late." I said and proceeded to stab her.
BOOM
Bye Elara.
"WHAT JUST HAPPENED??" Magnus yelled.
"I thought that bitch was my friend. She wanted to kill you, I said no, so she tried to kill me. I didn't fall asleep because I thought she'd try and kill you." I said.
"You should have told me." Magnus whispered.
"I should but she only told me this before you came back. It would look too suspicious if i got you alone." I replied.
"Let's take a walk. They need to collect her body." Magnus whispered.
I agreed and we walked away and saw the hovercraft pick up her body and I was visibly shaking. Tonight felt like an out of body experience, something so bizarre I can't explain. I really thought she was my friend. The only reason she was being nice to me was for me to win her trust. I am so dumb. She was here for one reason, but I thought she'd not want to kill me. She'd maybe want someone else to.
"Are you okay? You're shaking?" Magnus asked.
"I'm fine. I just thought she was my friend,. That's all." I said almost crying.
"You two seemed close. I can't believe she'd betray us because if she killed you, she would have to tried to killed me too." Magnus said.
"You're right. What a stupid bitch." I whispered.
"Do you wanna go back and get some sleep. I'll take watch." Magnus said.
"No I don't think i'll be able to sleep." I said.
Now i'm more paranoid than ever. What if Magnus wants to kill me too?
"Okay well let's just go back." Magnus said.
I agreed and followed him back to the cornucopia. I wish I knew what time it was, I knew it was the middle of the night.
I still had Elaras blood on my outfit and my clothes. I grabbed the knife I killed her with and would not let it out of my sight. I don't think i'll be able to sleep for a long time.