Checkmate, I couldn't lose

I don't even know what day it is in the arena. After Elara died, everything froze. The emotions hit me all at once. It's been a couple days, only 2 more people died since Elara did. Magnus killed one of them, the boy from 3. He tried to sneak into our camp but Magnus caught him. I don't know how the boy from 11 died.
I've barely slept. When I do sleep it's for an hour or 2 at most. I'm exhausted but we're in the final 3. Magnus, me and the boy from 4.
"Today must be the finale." Magnus sighed.
"Yeah." I said back looking into the sky.
Hours pass of us just eating, and really not talking until we hear loud noises. I already had my weapons in hand.
"Ayva go on the other side and i'll take this one." Magnus whispered.
In the distance I see the boy from 4 charging at Magnus. Magnus throws a spear at him but he dodges it. Not having anything else in his hand.
The boy from 4 looks angry. He ran up to Magnus and tackled him to the floor. Before I had time to react he was already stabbing him.
I ran as quick as I could. Got a knife and started stabbing the boy from 4. Screams of agony filled the arena.
BOOM
BOOM
Holy crap.
Music started playing.
I look below me and see Magnus dead body along with the boy from 4.
"The winner of the 65th Hunger Games, Ayva Kelworth!" A man beams over the speaker.
I didn't even know if this was real life. I just won the Hunger Games.
A hovercraft came to get me. I sat alone in silence on the ride back. I didn't cry but I wanted too. I mean it was good that I won, I can sleep, I can eat and most importantly I can have the life I've always wanted. My dad must be so proud of me and relieved knowing he'll never have to work again and he will get the proper medicine he needs. On the flip side, Magnus is gone. He was a good friend and had a good heart. He never wanted to be there, it's so sad to think that he had a whole life in front of him. My heart is in pieces about Elara too. I wish she could have not betrayed me and died in the hands of someone else.
We landed somewhere and I was escorted into a hospital room.
"We need to make sure you're okay. There's a shower on the on the left if you want to do that first" A doctor said.
I agreed
I had to get out of my arena clothes. While I was changing I noticed how thin and frail I looked.
The shower felt nice but I felt sick and tired. All I wanted was to sleep knowing I was safe.
They had to run some tests on me before Enobaria and Brock came in.
"Congratulations Ayva, i'm so proud of you." Brock said and pulled me into a hug.
"You did great." Enobaria said with a smile.
"She's dehydrated and is extremely exhausted. She needs an IV and to rest immediately." The doctor said sternly.
She gave me a sleeping pill and put the IV in my arm. Soon enough I passed out.

18 hours later:
I wake up, not in the arena, but in a hospital bed.
"She's awake!" A doctor yells.
Celeste walks in the room.
"Honey in a few hours you are going to have an interview with Caesar and a crowning with President Snow." She says.
"Oh okay, I feel better after my rest." I said back.
"That's good. Congratulations by the way, you were amazing." She said with a smile.
"Thank you. Do I have to get ready now?" I asked.
"Yeah let's get you started with hair and makeup and I have your dress. It looks like you shed a couple pounds in the arena so i'm going to have to alter it." She said.
I didn't know this but the hospital or where ever I was in was connected to where we stayed and the training center.
I was walked into the dressing room and the same girl who was so kind to me and did my hair was waiting with a smile.
She wasted no time giving me a hug and congratulating me.
"Big night! You have to tell me this time what you want with your hair." She said with a huge smile.
"But you always have the best ideas." I said back.
"You're too sweet. Want to go for something elegant?" She said.
I agreed. She started doing my hair.She had to do an extreme wash. She dried it actually very fast, I guess some new capital technology.
She put my hair into elegant curls and it looked great.
The rest of the prep team did my makeup, they gave me gold eyeshadow and nude lipstick along with blush and whatever else they did. I'm not good with makeup so I can't really tell.
Celeste pulled out the dress. It was golden with sparkles.
"Gold for a winner!" Brock yelled.
"You're back." I said with a smile.
"I cant wait to see you with the crown on your head later. You deserve it." He said.
"Thank you." I said while giving him a hug.
"Let's get this dress on you!" Elara said.