Make it seem effortless

I was sitting in the kitchen talking with Trish, Enobaria and the prep team when all of a sudden we hear screaming and yelling.
"That's Brock yelling." Enobaria said.
We couldn't make out what they were saying at all it just sounded like gibberish.
Magnus and Brock came storming in. Brock didn't say anything but ran to his room with tears in his eyes.
For gods sake your dad is a victor grow some balls.
"He flunked it. He said he was nervous. That's not an excuse!" Brock yelled.
"Was it that bad?" Enobaria asked.
"He missed archery and knives. He did well with spears and swords so hopefully they will take that into consideration." Brock said sighing.
"When do the scores come on?" I asked.
"Tonight. Go freshen up Ayva i'll call you guys when it's time." She said.
"Okay thanks." I replied and left.
I took a shower. I loved the showers here they were so cool. They had a million different shampoo and body wash scents and the showers stay hot for as long as we want! I can definitely get used to this.
I got finished up and got changed. I had some time to kill so I decided to take a pill and take a nap.
2 hours later
"Ayva it's Magnus" I heard him knocking outside my door.
"Come in!" I yelled half awake.
"Oh i'm sorry, I didn't  know you were sleeping." He apologized.
"No it's fine what's up?" I asked.
"I heard you did really well and i'm proud of you. I know we haven't gotten off to the best start but just know I have your back in the arena. District buddies always." He said with a smile.
"I have your back too don't worry if you didn't do well. Your dad is Brutus for gods sake everyone wants you to win." I replied.
"I don't know about everyone anymore.In really didn't do well in evaluations." He said sadly.
Magnus just seemed like man baby. He has the looks of an attractive strong guy but he's really big softie and even more emotional than me on my period.
"I bet you'll score fine." I reassured him.
"Guys scores are on!" Trish yelled and we made our way to the living room.
Everyone was here, the prep team, me and Magnus and our mentors.
Caesar Flickerman popped up on the screen with his blue hair and dazzling white teeth ready to tell all of panem everyone's score.
Caspian got a 8.
That's not good that's like the lowest really a career can get.
"That's awful!" Enobaria yelled.
I gasped so loud when Elara got a 10. I was so happy for her. She really is a strong tribute. I won't ever underestimate a girl from 1 again that's for sure.
"Magnus Gunn with a score of 9." Ceaser said happily.
"Not bad kid, especially since you didn't do your best today." Brock said.
"I'm so relived with that score." Magnus said taking a deep breath.
My heart sank realizing i'm next.
"Ayva Kelworth with a score of 11." Ceaser said with a huge smile.
Everyone in the rooms jaws were on the floor.
"Yay!" Enobaria and Trish yelled.
"Amazing! and congrats." The prep team said.
"THATS SO GOOD! I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME ANYONE GOT THAT HIGH!" Brock yelled and grabbed me in for hug.
"Wow, great job Ayva." Magnus whispered.
"You too Magnus." I replied
The highest score besides the career was an 8 from the boy from 4. I now know his name is Quill.
The rest of the scores ranged from 3-6. Just like every year.