Just like clockwork

Training officially started.
I made my way to the knives section and decided I should throw some.
I felt Elara, Magnus and Caspian staring at me and some other tributes. I knew I needed to intimidate even my allies.
The station had 5 targets the first was closest and the 5th was furthest away. Let's see if all this training I did at the academy is gonna pay off here.
I grabbed the first knife and it landed dead center. Well that's easy. Then the second, third, fourth and fifth were hit with complete accuracy. The whole room went silent. It just went so fast, it felt like my body was in auto pilot mode.
I walked away and stood next to the careers giving the tributes death glares as I walked by them. I didn't want to but I had to do what I was told.
Elara was practicing swords with Caspian. They were pretty good. Nothing extraordinary but they did know what they were doing. The other tributes learned traps or were in a weaponry section getting help from an instructor. Magnus and I made our way over to the bow and arrow section because you never know when you're gonna need it. Tributes can be in all different parts of the arena, higher or lower and the bow and arrow is a good long range weapon. I've seen careers miss by so far with bows. I was actually good at it.
Magnus went first his arrows hit all his targets and he looked shocked.
When I went I missed the target by a hair but still would kill someone. The next 2 I hit with dead accuracy.
"You really are good at everything." Elara said.
"So are you." I said giving her a smile.
"Hey buddy if you're gonna hold a sword like that by all means come here I know you won't be able to do shit with it." Caspian said while laughing.
He was talking to the District 4 male tribute, who actually looked strong and like he can kill someone.
"Talk to me like that in the arena pretty boy and i'll kill you and all your little allies when you least expect it." He spat.
Oh jesus Caspian you are so dumb.
"Okay fishy boy." Caspian said while walking away and laughing.
The boy stood there and we locked eyes. I felt scared. I hope he knew the rest of us didn't say that and he will come get us for Caspians comment.
We all walked away and Elara pulled me to the side.
"What a dumbass! Now we have a target on us and we didn't say shit. I hate Caspian so much I think we should kill him in the bloodbath." She whispered.
"Okay I know and we'll kill him but we need him for numbers in the begining. Let's just use him as a shield and when it's down to the wire he dies. I promise you it will be okay." I assured her.
She agreed and we were released from training. Just 2 more days of training, than scores, than interviews, than arena.
This is going to be a long week.