18

~Did some changes in Chapter 11. Make sure to re-read that to avoid the confusions lovelies!

ENJOY!

.

.

.

Yoongi quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. He didn't bother to change his clothes or comb his hair. He just threw on a hoodie and a cap on him and ran out of his washroom.

He didn't want to keep his eldest two hyungs waiting any longer than necessary. He knew how much his eldest brother hated tardiness. Especially his Keun-hyung aka Kim Jeonghan.

Hoseok took the lead and Yoongi just followed Hoseok reluctantly. Not gonna lie, he looked really nervous and anxious. He wondered what Jeonghan wanted to talk to them about.

Hoseok and Yoongi ran down the stairs and headed towards Jin's work study room. They could hear voices coming from inside. They recognized Jin's calm and soothing voice, and Jeonghan's stern and authoritative voice.

They stopped in front of the door and exchanged nervous glances. They wondered what was going on. Because, of course whenever Jeonghan calls the hyung-line alone, apart from the makhne line, it means something is serious. And trust me, no one likes a serious Kim Jeonghan.

Hoseok knocked on the door and opened it slightly. He peeked inside and saw Jin and Jeonghan sitting on a couch, facing a large screen. They looked serious and focused.

Hoseok cleared his throat and said timidly, "Umm....Jin hyung? We're here."

Jin looked up and smiled warmly at Hoseok and Yoongi. Jeonghan, on the other hand, maintained his serious expression, but his eyes indeed softened a bit when he saw his younger brothers.

Jin gestured for them to come in. Yoongi stepped inside, trying to hide his nerves. He greeted them both with a respectful bow but didn't say anything. Hoseok stood by the door, he offered a small smile to Jin, who gave it back sweetly.

Yoongi couldn't dare to look up, but he can feel that Jeonghan was staring straight through him like a glass! He gulped hardly and bit his lower lip, waiting for someone to say something. No one had to tell him, but he already knows that he is in some kind of trouble with his elder brother here...

What it could be? Did they find out about his staying up late night? And skipping meals? But how can they know? He was cautious....but of course, they are his elder brothers! Especially Jeonghan hyung knows every little thing he does!

If that's the reason Jeonghan is upset with him right now, then he is doomed. Jeonghan already gave him couple of warnings about sleeping late and skipping meals and Jin also hates it to the core!

As Yoongi's mind raced with worry and anxiety, Jeonghan finally spoke up, breaking the tense silence in the room.

Jeonghan: Hobi. Please give us some times. We will call you and the other kids back once we are done, hmm?" he said softly, but the stern eyes never leaving Yoongi.

Hoseok hesitated for a moment, looking at Yoongi with concern, but he understood that Jeonghan needed to talk to his brother privately. He nodded and gave Yoongi a reassuring pat on the shoulder before quietly leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

Now alone with Jeonghan and Jin, Yoongi felt his heart pounding in his chest. He could feel the weight of his elder brother's gaze on him, and it made him feel even more anxious.

Jeonghan: Yoongi, look at me."

Yoongi reluctantly raised his eyes to meet Jeonghan's stern gaze. He knew he couldn't avoid this conversation any longer.