FIVE

~BANG!!

Jungkook flinched on the effect of the loud sound of opening the door of his room and jumped up in fear with a shaken heart. He was awake all night and slept being tired at least due to heavy crying around six on the morning without even knowing.

When he heard the loud sound he was still in the trance of sleep and totally unaware of what's happening around him. And before he could understand or process...

~Tash!' he felt a harsh stinging pain in his left cheek and his last drop of sleepiness fed away with that. He placed a hand on his left cheek and looked up with his teary red fluffy eyes to the person who slapped him... his worst nightmare, Noah.

Noah grabbed his hairs harshly in her fist and gave a good jerk to him, making the poor boy yelp in pain and soon tears started flooding from his eyes.

Jungkook winched in pain and hold Noah's wrist that was grabbing his hair, 'Ah! A-aunt p-please...Aa! I-It hurts...Please l-leave m-me...ow-' he begged miserably. But who is she to care, huh?

She gave another jerk before placing another harsh slap on the boy's face, 'SHUT UP YOU DORK! DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE IDEA OF WHAT TIME IS IT? WHO WILL MAKE THE BREAKFAST? AM I YOUR MAID THAT I WILL WAKE YOU UP EVERY MORNING? HOW DARE YOU TO SLEEP LIKE A SON OF KING? OR ARE YOU THINKING YOURSELF A PRINCE OR KING, HUH?'

Jungkook's eyes were bowling out due to the stings on his face and hair. He couldn't think straight due to the pains, but he knew why Noah is here and being anywhere near her is like a death notice to him!

Jungkook: Ah! S-sorry aunt...T-that won't happen a-again...p-please leave m-me...ah! Ow! P-please-' He cried out more and that just increased Noah's anger! She was in the peak of her anger. She pushed the boy on the bed and Jungkook landed on his stomach. Noah took the wooden scale from Jungkook's study table and started hitting him with that damn stick!

Noah: Stop your daily drama of tearing up like I'm killing you! I SAID STOP! WIPE YOUR FUCKING CROCODILE TEARS DAMN IT!' he growled and hit on Jungkook's calves. She is surely a maniac!

-ARGH! OW! A-AUNT! N-NO PLEASE!' Jungkook screamed in pain and tried to crawl away while apologizing to that woman again and again in between his uncontrollable crying. He is already numb in pain from yesterday's beating and now again it is happening...it's getting too much for him nowadays...

Noah finally stopped hitting him and left from there with a sharp threat, 'Get up and make my breakfast in ten minutes. Or else you know what will happen, don't you faggot?'

Jungkook stayed still and limp on his bed, he is too divested for even breath! But, he has to get up and keep moving on with his this pathetic life. He can't give up on his life yet...

So he slowly got up winching and groaning in process and pulled himself to washroom to get a shower. The cold water just worsened his pain, but who cares? He somehow managed to wash up and prepared for school. He then came downstairs and without anyone's gaze, he came out from the home silently.

After he came out on the fresh air of road, he inhaled deeply and freely for the first time in this two day. The day is quite cheerful and sunny, good for everyone, but as usual tiring and full of tears and pains for him.

But does he care? Well nah! He got used with it, this is his life since his mother passed away and left him with this divorcee psycho woman. He just learned how to get used with it and that's how he is keep moving on with all those abuse and torchers...hoping for a good future someday, hoping for a slice of love and care from someone someday...one day...

Till then he won't give up...He promised his mother! And he will keep it at any cost...till the day he can survive actually!

.