17

Two days later;

Morning in Kim mansion;

.

The door of the room of second eldest member was closed. It is almost 10 in the morning but he is still sleeping peacefully. Not like it is unnatural for him, his brothers know he works late night and sleeps for longer and they let him most of the time....Everyone knows Yoongi is not a morning person and also he is too grumpy and scary when someone tries to wake him up from his precious sleep...every dongsaengs fears him in that matter.....

So none dares to disturb him rather than Jin. But today is a bit different. Today someone has to wake the sleeping beauty up from his precious sleep which is not easy at all!

Jimin sneakily peeked inside the room. He dreads the fact that he has to be the one to wake Yoongi up! He doesn't want to! But its Jin hyung's order and he can't disobey him! So he let out a loud sigh before gathering all his courage.

Jimin tiptoed into Yoongi's room, trying not to make any noise first, but it seemed that Yoongi's sixth sense was alert, and he knew someone was there to wake him up. Yoongi groaned and pulled the blanket over his head, trying to ignore Jimin.

Jimin gulped hardly and start with a soft whisper.

~Hyung?

Silence...

~Yoongi hyung!

What! Whom he is calling? Me? Is he calling ME? I hope not...

~Hyung? Are you hearing me?

Is it Jimin? This pitchy sweet voice...must be Jimin. Can't he saw I'm sleeping?

~Hyung please! Wake up!

I guess he has a death wish this morning...

~Hyung! Jin hyung calling you!

Ok now I'm sure he is calling me...what should I do? Should I choke him or punch him?

~Kim Yoongi-ssiiiiii!

That's it! He is dead now!

Yoongi groaned and threw the blanket away from himself and the first thing that was caught in his hand with his eyes close was his side pillow and he just grabbed it and threw it in the direction of Jimin's voice!

~OW hyunggg! What was that?' Jimin whined catching the pillow that hit his stomach.

Yoongi just pulled the blanket again over him and turned to other side, 'A clear sign of GET OUT!'

Jimin pouted, 'That's so rude you know?'

-I don't care! Get out Jimin....I need more sleep," Yoongi muttered, rolling over to face the wall.

Jimin pouted bigger, feeling defeated. He had tried his best to wake Yoongi up, but he didn't budge. Jimin decided to give up and leave Yoongi to sleep. However, as he walked towards the door, he stopped and turned around, giving Yoongi one last chance.

-Hyung, please wake up, Jin hyung is waiting," Jimin pleaded.

But Yoongi remained unmoved, snoring softly. Jimin sighed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He leaned against the wall, and let out a cute frustrated groan....

-AAAA! Why he is so scary? He huffed and soon heard a giggled beside him. As he turned he saw Hoseok giggling looking at him. He puffed his face and scolded his hyung.

Jimin: Why are you laughing?

Hobi ruffled his hairs still laughing, 'Because you are so cute when you are angry and scared at the same time.