Delicious New Neighbor

My new neighbor. The quiet guy with the golden blonde undercut, dressed in black, leather jacket was the most delicious thing I had seen in a long time. It had been a few months since he had moved in and I didn't even know his name. He did flash me a shy gummy smile every time he passed me by in the hall on his way in or out. I was pretty sure he belong to some kind of band since he always seem to carry around a pair of drum sticks sticking out of his jacket pocket.

It was irritating that I never seemed to catch him with enough time to stop him and ask his name. But little did I know tonight that would all change. My friends had invited me to this new bar that had opened up not to far from my building. I wasn't really in the mood but they insisted. So I finally caved and agreed.

Picking out something comfortable but cute, I took a shower and got ready. Today I'd barely seen much of my delicious neighbor. Who had become my new nightly distraction when releasing tension though it was getting to the point where my toys and hands were not enough. The sexual frustration was definitely pent up and that was no bueno. With tight jeans hugging my curvy figure and knee high boots. A black shimmery see through blouse, that slightly revealed a black laced bustier and a black leather jacket I completed my assemble pinning up my hair in a messy bun. Soft touch of makeup, a spritz of body spray and out the door I went. 

Whem my girls and i arrived at the bar, to my surprise guess who I found setting up with the band to be playing for the night, my delicious neighbor. Without me realizing it a smirk drew itself across my lips. Ohh the possibilities. But first some drinks. My girls and I  hit the bar for some yummy drinks and found ourselves a table close to the stage where we could really appreciate the show. My friends noticed me looking in the
drummers direction ever so often and asked.

- Who is that? That you keep looking over there. He's hot.

- That's my new neighbor that I told you guys about...

- He's smoking hot, girl. And why haven't you bagged and tagged him yet... Another one of your girls asked sipping her drink.

- I don't know if he's single, I don't even know his name. I sighed and sipped my drink without realizing he had spotted me. Seeing me there made him smile specially today, it was his birthday which I would find out soon enough as one of his band mates would announce it. Yoongi smiled seeing me laugh and smile with my friends. "Wow. She has a pretty smile", he thought. Feeling eyes on me I turned my head to find him looking my way. We smiled at each other and waved. He scratched the back of his head nervously as he took his seat. When the band took their first break the lead singer announced it was Yoongis birthday. Putting him on the spot turned the man's cheeks bright red.

I thought it was cute and also... " What... it's his birthday" I desperately looked around searching to see if any woman came to him as he down from the stage in my hopes of him being single. When out of the blue he shows up at the table I sat with my friends. Nonchalantly he came in for the kill right of the bat with a short hug and kiss on the cheek. I was left dumbfounded.

- Hey, neighbor. How are you ladies enjoying
the show so far?

- Lexi, and wow you guys are good. Really good. By the way happy birthday.... I asked looking to find out his name finally.

- Oh haha, Yoongi. And thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves. What are you ladies drinking ill order another round. He offered enthusiastically.

- Nonsense it's you're birthday. Come. I got down from my stool and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bar. - Oh my gosh. Look at me dragging you to the bar when I don't even know if you have a girlfriend.

He chuckled still his fingers laced with mine. - It's cool. No girlfriend. How about you?

- No boyfriend.  Standing in front of the bar I turn to him. - Go ahead, order. Whatever you want.