Started to sink in

Previously

"WHERE THE F[rog] I AM?!... huh?..." I yell out noticing that I couldn't say fuck... WHAT THE HELL?...

The one with ink stains on their cheek looked at me with a confused look. "Dang? Did Nightmare stab you that badly in the chest that you forgot who you were? And I thought I was the forgettable one hehe!" It laughs as I look at it in fear.

what... what am I going to do now?...

____________________

I felt everyone looking at me as if I had a mental breakdown in my mind... who am I?... who are they?... where am I?... WHY AM I HERE?!...

I clearly remember being human... not skeletons...

What... What am I going to do now?... should I just run?.. should I just stand here? Should I just run to the portal over there- wait... Portal?

I see a portal to another place I did not recognize at all. It was beautiful as you can see the stars in the sky...

I had to think... that was until I finally made the decision...

"GET ME OUT OR HERRREEE!" I ran away from the skeleton near me and ran to the portal.

"FOLLOW HIM!" The goopy skeleton yells as everyone started to chase me but before I can even get to the portal it randomly disappears making me fall to the ground... shit...

I look behind to see everyone chasing me. That immediately made me panic as I quickly got up and ran to get away from them

"GET BACK OVER HERE DREAM! " The goopy one yelled out as the one with the ink stain on their cheek started attacking the goopy one. "You're not getting Dream!!" The ink stain one yelled making the others fight each other. As entertaining as it is. I don't have time for this shit and had to run somewhere... So I ran into the woods nearby and hid behind a tree...

Should I get help for the inky skeleton one?... they seemed nice and are now getting beaten by the goopy skeleton... but I don't even know them! I should save myself! Maybe that portal next to me would- wait... a portal next to me?...

I look to see a portal next to me... the portal shows a place with snowfall and a small town, it would have a Christmas tree in the middle of it and everyone there seems... uh edgy?.. if that how you can describe it?..

Do I go in?...

FUCK IT!

I ran in as I felt the portal close behind me...

I hope this was a good decision...

I looked around and finally just looked at the ground sinking in everything...

what has my life turned into?

_________

extra scene....

two skeletons talk as they seem to be having a floating tea party in the middle of the multiverse.

one was blue and white while the other was yellow and black.

"so... what do you got planned for this Dream situation hm 404?" The demon of chaos says as the white and blue one thinks for a moment before grinning.

"WHAT-WHAT-WHAT-WHAT-WHAT-Whatever is in Dreams body is not Dream... BUT-BUT-BUT-but a creator... and they might be our only way to get out of here Bill.." he grins even more as the yellow and black grins as well.

"they might be the key to get out of here to the creator world...."