Twisted Fantasy

OK

PAUSE

IN THIS STORY Y/N, IS OF LEGAL AGE IN THE RED RIDING HOOD TALE-- CRANE IS A FUCKING CREEP AND IS DISGUSTING BUT WE AINT DOIN THAT HERE YALL. NOPE. SO YOU ARE LEGAL AGE IN THE RED RIDING HOOD TALE, NOT A 4 YEAR OLD CHILD, OKAY (That's what google said, anyway, that the original age was 4 in Grimm's story? -- correct me if I am wrong)

SO BASICALLY YOU MET BIGBY WHEN YALL WERE YOUNGERRRR BUT NOT CHILDREN. WHEN THE 'OFFICIAL STORY' OF RED RIDING HOOD TAKES PLACE, YOURE A BIT OLDER SO NOT A CHILD-- YOU'LL SEE-- I WILL EXPLAIN IT BETTER LATER?--

I was legit just vibing while writing and my eyes BUGGED OUT OF MY HEADDDD when I looked up the age of Red Riding Hood in the original tale-- like-- I know Snow White was 7 (in the original) and 14 (in the Disney) in her story, but I ain't having that here man-- I will not-- it's hard to explain but I hope y'all understand me omggg because NOOOO--

ANYWAYYYY

Flashbacks are indicated by ~~

So sorry for the delay!! Hope you enjoy <3

...

..

.

Bigby approaches the Open Arms hotel, the bright neon sign hurting his eyes as he sighs heavily. An officer exits the building, followed by a beautiful woman wearing a short skirt and a tube top. The woman throws herself at the officer in a tight hug, Bigby's brow raising as he slows to a stop. The officer returns the embrace before the woman pulls away, her hips swaying as she makes her way down the sidewalk. The officer turns and walks the other direction towards Bigby, nodding and tipping his hat to the man as he continues on his way.

Bigby nods in return as a city bus drives by, the bus breaks hissing softly as Bigby makes his way inside of the building.

The Open Arms Hotel, The Bronx, Late Evening

He takes out his new pack of cigarettes and taps one out, holding it between his lips and tucking the pack away before fetching his lighter from his pocket. His light brown eyes slowly scan around the building, taking in any small detail. The lobby was a bit messy, and it appeared worn down and shabby, the walls cracking a bit and the flooring's tile chipped in some areas.

Missing posters were pinned to a nearby wall, the reception area empty of any people at the moment. Bigby puffs on his cigarette as he lights it, smoke slowly drifting from the butt of the cigarette. A flimsy fan oscillates near the reception desk standing by a set of stairs leading up to hotel rooms, a security camera tucked in the upper corner of the lobby. A dingy couch sat in the corner of the room, a soda machine sitting beside a water fountain.

Bigby inhales before lowering the cigarette from his lips, softly blowing smoke outward as he approaches the front desk. His eyes flick down to the bell as he continues to smoke, reaching out and tapping it lightly.

The soft ding of the bell rings out as Bigby continues to smoke, a door opening inside the small room meant for the receptionist. He could hear the sound of clicking heels approaching, though he couldn't see who was inside the small room due to the shutter being lowered slightly.

"Want it by the hour, or for the whole night?" a familiar woman's voice questions in an almost monotonous voice, Beauty resting her arms on the desk as she lowers down into view to see who was standing at her desk.

She sharply gasps at the sight of Bigby, her eyes widening as her mouth falls open.

"Beauty?" Bigby questions with surprise, his eyes widening as well and mirroring her expression as his eyebrows raise upward.