Revelations

EWUH THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT TOO--

But y'all got a two for one deal so I guess it balances? ;-; The next three chapters for the episode will be chonkers! This episode isnt very long to be honest-- I looked over the summary of the episode and what happens and it's surprisingly short

...
..
.

The Woodland Luxury Apartments, Basement, Afternoon

Bigby storms through the lobby of the building, promptly making his way down to the basement where Dee was being held.

"That's not a very good answer, is it?" Bluebeard's voice muses from inside the interrogation room, the vault door propped open slightly. "Come on. Just tell me what I want to know. It will make things a lot less painful for you... in theory."

A tall, somewhat muscular man stands in front of the chair Dee was strapped in, slowly wiping at his curved dagger with a clean rag, designs carved in the dark gray handle. The man had pale white skin and wore a white collared shirt with a black tie, a red vest worn over this and a pair of black slacks paired with this. The man had a bald head, tawny brown eyes and a dark, almost black navy blue beard lining his jaws and circling his lips, a small, golden hoop earring in his ear and glasses on the bridge of his nose.

In front of him was Dee, his arms strapped to the chair he was in and blood covering his shirt. Blood was dripping from the corner of his mouth, some bruising along his face.

"Oh, were you plannin' on using that?" Dee questions musingly, scoffing with a smug smirk. "I just thought you really liked rubbing your little sword."

Bluebeard's eyes narrow at this as he scowls furiously. "You ignorant fuck!"

He lunges at Dee, holding the dagger to his throat just as Bigby and Crane enter the room.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Crane squawks with shock as he approaches, eyes wide.

Bluebeard's eyes flick to the side at the voice. "Hello, Ichabod," he greets calmly, noticing Bigby beside him. "Sheriff."

"Bluebeard," Bigby gruffly murmurs back, sharp eyes focused on Dee.

"I was just chatting with our new friend," Bluebeard responds to Crane as he pushes himself away from Dee, wiping at his blade once more with nonchalance.

"You were supposed to wait for us to get back!" Crane hisses at the man, scowling furiously. "I told you, if you wanted to be involved, you will do things my way!"

Bigby pushes the vault door behind them, though it doesn't shut fully, only a small gap left.

"No violence!" Crane firmly states, coming to a stop behind Bluebeard.

Bluebeard doesn't reply for a moment, his expression giving nothing away as he turns to walk away from Dee to give Bigby space.

"Whatever you say, Ichabod," he lowly muses, turning to observe the scene.

Bigby approaches where Dee sat, glaring coldly down at the man.

"Hello, Bigby," Dee greets with mocking enthusiasm, grinning widely with a quirked brow.

"I want answers, Dee," Bigby growls at the man, folding his arms over his chest as he scowls.

Dee's smile grows. "Oh, goodie! I thought you wanted questions, and I was having so much trouble thinking of any good ones," he feigns worry, shaking his head before continuing. "Though I'd settled on, 'How's your head?'"

He glares defiantly up at Bigby as he smirks widely, leaning back in his chair as his arms strain in the restraints.

"You see what I've been dealing with?" Bluebeard snarls with irritation, looking to Bigby.