You're Awesome

Payu sat across the room from Rain's dad as they are silently. It felt so awkward for some reason but he kept his thoughts to himself. After this, his dad wanted to walk with Payu alone through their garden. Payu looked at Rain with pleading eyes not to let him go with his dad alone. Rain saw this and absolutely ignored Payu. He would kiss him later but for now he needed to talk this path alone.
Payu walked with his dad. They were truly really rich as there were snipers at the top of the houses to kill anything or one that gets close by inches. Rain had never brought Payu here because it was his official house and few people needed to know about this place. They got to a bench and sat down. Payu was really nervous as he rubbed his hand together. The father began
" You do know that I have only one son don't you?"
" Yes I do sir."
" And you're well aware of all the things he's been through to get to this point aren't you?"
" Yes I am."
" Don't take it as a scrutiny but listen; I need someone for the long run, who is stable and self reliant. Someone that loves him beyond his flaws and he has many. I see the way you look at him and I know you genuinely care about him so on that note take this wad of cash."
Payu's eyes widened, it was just like his series. He was going to turn it down and scream I love your son but the father had other plans.
" It's just one of many installments. I never really paid you physically for taking care of him. You've truly influenced him positively. For him to bring you here, then I know he's serious about you. Please don't break his heart and be understanding of him."
" Can I not take the money?"
" No! You're still an employee and a really high one at that so try and understand." When they went back in to the house, Rain was playing with his phone. Someone came in and said there was a meeting he needed to attend and so his dad left. Payu just sat down and let Rain lean his head on his shoulder. Rain was really bad with apologies and avoided a lot of things but he saw the need this time to apologize to Payu about the island incident. He cleared his throat first and sat up
" P'Payu, this is hard coming from me and you'll never hear it again from me because I really fine it hard to say I'm sorry. P'Payu, I'm sorry about the island, I'm sorry about putting you and Sky in harms way without a slight consideration. I'm sorry and I know that if anything had happened to Sky back then, you'd have resented me for the rest of your life so I'm glad things turned out the way they did."
Payu smiled at his apology and they both drank wine just enjoying each other's company till they left the house.
Payu made sure Rain was comfortably in his arms before he spoke
" Sky and I have been through a lot together. I know it doesn't even look that good or sound good but he's been through the best and worst moments of my life. I know you feel you can't replace him and get jealous by things concerning him. I can't believe I'm about to say this but you're my soulmate. You're inseparable to me and my heart belongs to you. I wish I could cut it open and show you so it really gutted me when you said that I would sleep with Sky. Sky is like an extended arm. He's the only family I learnt to love, him and Gun. I can't sleep with family. You have to understand me Rain.
" I do now. I initially didn't but I absolutely understand you now. I think I really need to create time to get to know Sky."
" You'd learn to appreciate him as much as I do I promise."
" So you actually love me that much?"
" Of course, couldn't even live without you."
" Then you'll learn to tolerate me very much."
Rain pecked him on the cheek and it was reciprocated with a forehead kiss. A kiss of trust and understanding. Even with his exes, Rain never let them kiss him on his forehead because he felt it was really important to him. There was complete intimacy between the two. Words didn't need to be spoken for someone to see that they were in love with each other. Rain broke down the wall that was left in his heart and admitted that it truly belonged to Payu. He had one reservation that he never opened up to anyone not even Payu that made him feel he was undeserving of his love. But he ignored it with the feeling that it would never come to light.
The next day, they went out on a date. The guilt began to build up in Rain almost engulfing him. He knew he had to tell Payu one way or another. He messed up big time and if Payu heard it he would never forgive him especially since it was a false alarm. He had called the number several times but it was not responding. How could he be so bitter? Was he truly that hurt by Payu's betrayal?

Sky pushed Pai away and went to the man he threatened.
" I'm sorry, he's just my bodyguard and nothing more. Let's go somewhere private." Pai's eyes widened seeing Sky go with the strange man he chased after him holding his hands. Sky shrugged it off. Pai could sense his heart beat faster. He held onto him like he could feel their relationship slipping away. Sky followed the man to his nice looking vehicle. He was good looking and obviously rich but in comparison to Pai, he was sure he wasn't even close. Sky got into the car with Pai's pleas for him to get off. Sky wind down the window to look at Pai. The car turned on. He looked Pai straight in the eyes and Pai said
" Sky , you can't just go with a complete stranger.
" P'Pai, from now on we're roommates and that's all I'll see you as. Pai, to get me back, you have to work hard for it. And don't worry, let your imagination wander. We'll do everything in your head and more. Enjoy yourself. If you're feeling lonely you can take anyone you find attractive in there. But we both know you'll never find anyone like me.