Pai's Rage

Pai became more stable. He was completely stable so Rain let go of his hand.He gave no reaction to anything and stayed stoic. His gaze didn't leave Sky's face. Sky could feel the entirety of his body freeze up. His eyes darkened. His gaze shifted to the waiter. The phone was still in his hand. He lifted his hand. Sky bent, Pai flung the phone across the room, looked at the waiter.
" YOU'RE FIRED!" He screamed. The waiter couldn't even go after his phone and just knelt down
" Sir please, I was trying to save your relationship and hearts from these foxes, please."
" I'm not firing you because of them. I'm doing it because you would be one to talk a lot and end up ruining lives. GET LOST!" The waiter stood up and was leaving
" Shut the door behind you." The waiter did as he was told and left. He turned to Payu and Rain.
" The both of you can leave too. And Rain, you didn't have to resort to getting them jealous. There was no need to go that far. Pack your bags. We'll be leaving in an hour " Rain nodded and left the room with Payu following behind with pleas of. Can you let me explain... This is complicated. Let's talk about it.
As they left the room, it fell silent Pai looked straight at Sky.
" Tell me, tell me it isn't so... I'd believe you." Sky stayed silent. He hesitated. Pai walked up to him examined him properly. He could see the scars. Even if he wasn't told he was sure something definitely happened. He sighed and heaved.
" I asked you yesterday if you were given a mission and you had to sleep with someone to get information, you didn't answer me. I became a pass time for you didn't I. It was always Payu. Isn't it? You should have told me before I got invested."
" P'Pai, that's not true. I do love you and I would never sleep with Payu."
" And you're still lying." Pai held him by his throat. It was a gentle nudge that turned to a grip. Sky didn't even try to fight it he could could see the hurt in Pai's eyes. Pai used the other hand to hold his chest like he was hurting which he obviously was. Pai let go and fell to the ground
" You rather drug me than tell me what's going on.".
"Pai... I did it to..."
"What? Keep me safe. Protect my feelings. What a bullshit explanation." He raised his head to look at Sky who couldn't bring himself to look at him.
" You, the one I would die for without thinking twice, so everything I did for you means absolutely nothing. You will still...uhhhh." he stood up as much as he was bleeding inside, he couldn't do it to Sky. He looked around for anything he could find and saw the glass from the drink
" What was inside? What did you put inside."
" A pain repressant that causes fatigue"
" In alcohol? What if I had died."
" It is safe I've used it on several persons before..."
" Haha..... hahahahahaha... Hahaha." Pai laughed hysterically causing Sky to take a step back.
" I don't even know what to say, whether to be angry or sad. I can't throw you away and I definitely can't keep you. Sky whatever is going on between us ends today."
" No... P'Pai, I can explain, don't throw what we have away. I'll change. I'll be better, I'll tell you everything you need to hear... I'll... I'll be...
" Sky, you literally drugged me not to tell me what's going on... What if it's more urgent the next time? Will you shoot me?"
"P'Pai."
"Sky! It's clear that the live you've lived, no matter how I show you I care, you'd still shove me aside." Sky cleaned his eyes and stood up
" What if I can't? What if I can't give up the life I had for you. I told you that I'm a lot of work and you accepted. So if anything you're the one at fault."
" Do you not see anything wrong in what you did. I'm sorry, it wouldn't happen again, words like this.
" It will happen again, and I'll do it again, that's the kind of person I am. And I won't change, if I could go back in time to that incident. I regret nothing." Pai stood up and looked at Sky eyeball to eyeball.
" You missed the last time didn't you? This time, I'm right in front of you. Sky shoot me." His eyes were fierce and intimidating. Sky had never been afraid of or intimidated by anyone but right now, in this moment, he wanted to fade away. He wanted to disappear. He took a step back as Pai took one in his direction. He headed for the door and Pai intercepted him by pulling his hand away from the door causing Sky to nearly fall head first on the ground. His sharp reflexes saved him as he landed on the ground with his other hand. He was a trained warrior after all. Pai turned to Sky " if you don't regret your actions why don't you attack. I'm weaponless, kill me?"
Sky muttered " P'Pai, you're crazy!"
" You haven't seen the half of it." Sky got up, the door was not an option as he couldn't leave. Pai ran up to him carried him across his shoulder and slammed him over the bed.
" Sky, this, all of this, you'll never see again." He placed his hand on his chest. " Are you scared yet?" Pai pinned Sky on the bed and inching towards his face. Sky turned his face and Pai kissed his neck that was bandaged. He kissed every part of his face that had an injury. Sky relaxed under him. Pai lifted his head with a broken voice said "Find your way back. Do not resume work. Disappear from my life. I never knew a Sky Naphon... If that's even your real name. Get lost Sky. And if we perchance meet again, pretend like you don't know me. I wanted to love you, give you everything. Sky I even went as far as getting private investigators to look for you family. I won't withhold the information though when I get it I'll let you know." Pai stood up with Sky still laying on the bed. " Can I know your real name. That's the last thing I want to know.
" Peat, it's Peat."
" Goodbye Peat."
Pai got some things and his luggage and left the room. Sky broke down and cried. The room was once again cold.
Rain did not even give Payu the chance to speak and slapped him hard across the face, he moved back a bit.
" You know where you should be, and that is definitely not with me. Go and save your damsel in distress."