Chapter 4

A/N

Hi it's me again just wanted to clarify something

Bold w/ proper spelling (unless I just can't spell) and sometimes proper capitalization - me

bOld w/ wONky cAPiTAlizAtioN with proPer sPElling - veNOM

italics - deadpool (hey thats me! 😁)

bolded italics - random character that joins in sometimes with the author team (normally our beloved multiversal hopping vampire and my friend (her writer and creator  - Aubri)

Hope this helped =)

Location.....New York....Midtown High....Lunch Room...

"So do ya like her, Petey? Cause you're like totally checking her out." Harry said in all of his Harry Osbornness.

"What do you mean?" Peter said, then looked at Harry's confused face drawing the conclusion himself, "Oh, right. That's Liz Allan."

"Pete, please get romantic advice and stop staring her down like a creep. You could probably ask Dick, 'cause hasn't he and Kori been together for like 5 years now?" Harry said to his friend to try and help Peter not be a creep like Jason and Emma (rude).

"Ya know, loser. I agree with the newbie on this one. You're being a creep, loser." MJ said, without looking up from her book. (it's one of my favorite books and MJ is reading it because I said so, so MJ is reading The Red Badge of Courage. nerd! shut up! no! Readers I'm sorry for my lack of control over dp. hey.......that hurtsssss.)

"Petey, listen to her. You know what Emma, always tells you, women are always right." Harry said a little too enthusiastically.

"You don't need to remind me, Em does that enough." Peter said with annoyance evident.

Location....New York....Midtown Auditorium...Aca Dec Practice...

Liz is standing at the podium asking the practice questions to the seated members on the stage with bells in front of them to answer the questions. (if you don't remember it in the movie, it's Ned Leeds, Charles Murphy, Abraham 'Abe' Brown, and Cindy Moon) Peter Parker-Wayne-Stark, Eugene 'Flash' Thompson, Sally Avril, and Michelle Jones sat on the gym floor of the auditorium while watching their teammates practice. 

"Let's move to the next question. What is the heaviest naturally occurring element?" Liz asked the seated members.

"Hydrogen's the lightest. That's not the question. Okay. Yeah." Charles stated. Peter chuckled and rolled his eyes, then looked back at his phone to read the text from Harry's group chat that included Emma and Jason for some reason.

"Uranium." Abe answered. Immediately, Cindy started searching through the books on the table frantically, and at finding her answer, she quickly glared at Abe.

"That is correct. Thank you, Abraham." Liz responded to Abe's answer.

"Yes." Abe said quietly to himself while pumping his fist slightly in the air for "victory". Peter's phone started with a familiar tune (Psycho by Puddle in Mudd thats about em a skistsoprhynic psycho because the boxezthat only Emma or Jason could have to enter on his cell phone for their ringtones without Peter knowing. Peter picked up his phone and rolled his eyes in response to seeing the name of the contact (The Classic Psycho Orphan) which is Jason's doing to Emmie's contact on Peter's phone. Peter's option was to answer the phone now or get spammed with texts and calls. (for a eco trillionares, whe hsa toooooo mush tiemps)

"Hey, Emmie. Why did you call?" Peter said automatically in the normal colder annoyed tone he would use to address Emma and Jason.

"Peter, you know the rules. Put that call on speaker." Mr. Harrington said to Peter. Peter groaned and put the call on speaker.