Chapter 4

Location...Batcave...

"What files do you have on Peter Parker?" Emma asked. Dick started hacking for the files, printed it, and handed it to her once he got it. Damian just sat there impatiently waiting for an explanation.

"Why do you need a file on this Peter Parker guy? He doesn't sound too important to me." Damien said.

"He is B's newest trainee. Peter is a mutant, his powers are like one of a spider. I want to find out any information I can, because B says that I may possibly be training Spidey. Peter was previously going under the name of Spider-man. Rich, why does Peter have a file from HYDRA? It says something about a spider mutated by the Reality Stone, and it says that the test subject was Peter Benjamin Parker, also known as WS-2005. We need to tell Bruce." Emma said, after looking further into the file with the HYDRA logo printed on it.

...

"So, Emma, you are saying that Peter is a HYDRA escapee, raised by HYDRA to be the replacement for the Winter Soldier. I would say with his possible abilities, Emma, you are in his best position to teach how to control his future abilities. You have powers that I am shocked you can even barely control. Like you, Peter barely made a dent into his full power. You are both dangerous as meta-humans, but if trained correctly and knowing how to work together you will be unstoppable." Bruce said, "Oliver is heading to the manor. He's going to help build a suit that is powerful enough to beat Iron man. I heard rumors that the arc reactor is powered by the Space Stone. I need to be ready for the battle of my life. I will be back in 5."