Chapter 2

Location....Gotham City....Wayne Family Gravestones...1997....

"I am so sorry, Mistress Amelia and Master Benjamin. You will not be forgotten. Master Bruce is going to be so broken by hearing this if and when he returns. I will tell Emma about you, she will not grow up without the knowledge of her parents. I know Master Tony will tell her of you too. Goodbye, Mia." Alfred said with a since of sadness in his voice. He held the confused toddler and took her back to the manor.

...

Location...Bhutan...2002...

"Alfred, who is she?" Bruce Wayne asked looking at the young girl, his niece, after he was on the plane.

"She is your niece, Master Bruce. Your sister and her husband died 5 years ago, she is in your care now. Though it will be a challenge to announce your return from the dead." Alfred said to Bruce. 

"Alfred, Alfred. Is this my Uncle Bruce? Is he going to take care of me?" 8 year old Emma Wayne-Kent asked the Wayne Family butler.

"Yeah, kiddo. I'm your Uncle Bruce. I'm going to protect you," Bruce said, "like I couldn't protect your mom." He kneeled down to be eye level of Emma, soon pulling the young girl into a hug.

"Are we we going home, Uncle Bruce?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, kiddo. Let's go home." Bruce said to her.

...

Location...Gotham City...Wayne Manor...2002...

"Welcome back to Gotham, Master Bruce." Alfred simply stated as Bruce entered the Manor with Emma holding her hand in Bruce's.

"Thank you, Alfred." Bruce said, walking to talk Emma to the library.

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter. I think I may start a new Marvel/DC crossover. It is either that or I am going to put a portion of this story that reveals Richard Grayson is Peter Parker's biological father. Feel free to vote and comment. =) I want your opinion on bring Deadpool back to the author team.

Amelia