Chapter 12

Location...New York City...

"I am so sorry Peter." Emma said pulling Peter into a hug, "Bruce has already adopted you. You are a Wayne, you are not alone anymore, Pete."

"Thank you for everything." Peter said through his tears. They walked away from the grave together. Jason was waiting in the car because he hated cemeteries.

...

"We should get coffee. Hot Chocolate for you, Pete." Jason said, perking up Emma and Peter.

"Well we are going to Starbucks, because I own it and we could get it for free." Emma said. Peter laughed at Emma's statement. Normally when you ask Bruce (or any billionaire) for one thing, they will buy you the company. Peter already had that with asking for Netflix (it still works in Peter's favor).

...

 "Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get for you today?" asked the worker by the register to the brother of the company's owner.

"Hi, I would like two venti white chocolate mocha, 6 shots of espresso, a venti hot chocolate, and three chocolate croissants. Thank you." said Peter as he was ordering for himself and his sister and brother. Ned and Mj walked into the Starbucks, talking about the most recent things going on for school and Peter's return to Midtown.

"Ned. What do you want? It is on me since Peter is going to return this school year." said Mj.

"Wait, Mj. Is that Peter?" said Ned. Peter turned around in the response of hearing his name.

"What?" Peter asked out loud with some confusion. Emma walked into the store that she owned (Thanks Bruce) and walked to her brother. She casually grabbed their drinks and croissants on the way there.

"Hey Pete. How about you introduce me to your friends here." Emma said while handing Peter his food and drink. Mj and Ned were just staring at each other and Peter and Emma. Jason walked in right after Emma spoke.

"Emmmaaa! Peeeterrr!" Jason hollered entering the shop.

"Hi, Jason. I was going to meet Petey's friends." Emma said, a sarcastic annoyance in her voice.

"Hello friend of Petey 1 and 2, I am Jason Todd." Jason said.

"The name's Michelle Jones, but my friends call me MJ. That's Ned." Mj said.

"Emma Wayne." Emma said, shaking hands with Mj and Ned.

"Where will you guys be staying?" Mj casually asked.

"Stark Tower. Bruce thought it was for the best for Peter after May died, so he can have some normality plus some of his new family with him." Emma said.

"So you and Jason are going to attend Midtown this year?" Ned asked.

"Yes. I mean like Peter we could have graduated at the age of 13 but just choose not to." Emma said, her phone went off caller id unknown to Mj and Ned but to the Bats it was Tony ready with new suit designs for the three siblings, "We got to go, so see you Monday." 

"See you Monday!!!" Ned said, while Mj rolled her eyes.