Izuku simply said as he did a hand movement that caused large cracks to form that pushed the villians away.

Izuku wasn't done as he blitzed towards Shigaraki and sent a powerful kick towards the portal, "I can't end you just yet, Handjob...so get stronger so that we can enjoy ourselves"

He simply said as he did the same for the other villains, avoiding their attacks and pushing them within the portal...except for Himiko who was seen not to far from the battle with AFO and Allmight.

Izuku however avoided getting kicked in the face by Gran Torino.

"What sort of situation did you just pull brat?" The old timer said to the boy, who just chuckled.

"What? Can't I have a bit of fun?"

The way Izuku said made Torino to see a silhouette of the man who who killed his friend.

Izuku simply went towards where Allmight was, with the latter being a bit surprised until he felt himself getting pushed away far from the battle, "Times like these made me wonder what I would've been like if you met me sooner? Oh well...This time I'll finish the job that you couldn't complete, Allmight"

As Izuku said that he turned his attention to AFO, "You're time here in this world ends right here!"

As soon as he said that, a black like veil was seen that covered good enough portion of the area.

But Izuku simply pushed Gran Torino out of the way with Allmight rushing in to stop the boy....but he was too late as the veil was completely shut making him unable to get in ashe slammed his fist in frustration.

Meanwhile Izuku simply chuckled as he looked over to AFO, "Alright...time to swtich"

All for One simply laughed at the feeble attempt the boy was trying to do but before he could even utter a word, he dodged what appeared to be a katana that moved on it's own along with one of the recruits who clicked their tongue in annoyance.

"Damn and here I thought, I would've got him" Himiko Toga said this while holding Ryõba in her hand.

"So....you think that backstabbing not only me but also Tomura will let you die a painless death then you're sadly mistaking, Himiko Toga"

Himiko simply smirked, "You should be careful on where you're looking"

As she said that, AFO suddenly felt a stinging sensation that appeared across his chest with his blood leaking out.

"Now then"

AFO looked towards the boy, who removed his hoodie, his hair stood out as his eyes glared at the villian before him.

"For someone whose lived for over a century...you're still too weak...I'll make sure to take back what was rightfully mine"

As Sukuna said this, he smug blitzed toward where Himiko was as he stared into her eyes, "Himi...lend me toyr strength and become my weapon"

With those simply words, Himiko blushed up a storm as she was grabbed by Sukuna while Ryõba was floating near the King of Curses.

The words resonated within Himiko's very soul as the capsule she took...stared to respond to her as the cursed energy surrounded her and caused her to change form.

Sukuna simply chuckled at this and dashed towards AFO.

"TIME TO DIE! YOU WRINKLED COCK FUCKER!!"

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.