They have such a strong role model in their lives, and I wish I had one. 

They sleep soundly in their mother's arms as I sob myself to sleep.

Their mom's had made hot chocolates for them while I freaked out about dying when I got my first period.

During my several unsuccessful attempts to learn how to braid my hair, they arrived at school showing off their wonderfully knotted ribbons.

Envy. jealousy. resentment.

Swallowing up the emotions stuck in my throat and causing tears to well up in my eyes, I reach for my bag.

Skipping breakfast, I head to school.

It's not like she would care.

What the hell did I stir that night? I have to know.

Saint Paul's High School is a genuine castle, with most of the campus's buildings composed of lovely white brick.

Elegant outdoor spaces, well-kept walkways, and striking architecture.

Both sides of the entryway have well-kept, well-manicured lawns with an eye-catching arrangement of various plants and flowers. 

In order to make a visually appealing display, it could contain a combination of annuals and perennials with various colors and textures.

To make the structure seem more appealing, money has been raised.

Gazing at the structure, I let its beauty lodge itself in my consciousness.

I will miss this place. 

With artwork hanging on the side walls, the hallway is constructed in an attractive Spanish Baroque style using Locharbriggs red sandstone.

As I turned to the left, I ran into a strong, well-built person, which caused my backpack to fall to the ground.

"Crap. Well, you're as tough as a stone, man." Closing my eyes, I muttered to myself, rubbing my forehead.

I move back and open my eyes, only to look into the unfathomable, ocean-blue eyes of the bottomless sea. 

How are those eyes so beautiful?

What a charming face.

Extremely marvelous.

His lips move, drawing my attention.

So full and velvety pink.

Do guys have pink lips too? 

I cock my head to the side, admiring the living beauty before me.

His messy, jet-black hair was disheveled on top of his head, beckoning me to run my fingers through it.

His eyelashes, which sat so elegantly on his eyelids, were thicker and longer than those of most of the girls.

Though not this close, I have always thought he was really attractive.

"You're gorgeous," I whisper to myself in dizziness, fairly audible. 

He's gazing at me like I'm an alien asking him for a dance.

My creative observation is shattered into bits by a clearing of the throat, which returns me to earth.

A second person is standing next to Ian, and he has a mischievous smile on his lips.

Chris.

Holy shit. 

But regardless, what was I doing?

I felt the blood rush to my face, revealing my embarrassment.

I shut my eyes, giving myself a mental kick.

When I open my eyes, I give them an awkward smile.

"Hi, Ami. Are you alright?" Chris waves his hand casually in my direction, passing my backpack to me and smiling like an idiot.

"Well... Chris, hello. I'm alright. My phone was left in the car. I'll just grab it up." Taking my bag, I hurried past them, rambling.

"Isn't the parking lot on this side, Amelia?" This time, a deep voice is what makes my spine shiver.

I turned around, saw him pointing a thumb in the other route and realized he was right.

I'm sprinting in the opposite direction.

Mother Earth just eats me alive, and I promise not to complain.

Ian has both of his ankles crossed, an elbow placed on Chris's shoulder, leaning on him.

A mocking smile on his lips as he watches me with satisfaction plastered all over their features.

It's entertaining for him. 

Crude rascal.

"Oh. I know, of course. I'll be back."

I saw Ian chuckling and shaking his head softly, and Chris laughing like a crazy person clutching his stomach,
before I fled like a coward to save myself from any further humiliation,

Take me with you, God, please.

I am ready to die.

I'm done with my life, I swear.

(A/N :- poor Ami. I feel bad for her, but it's entertaining to see her embarrassing herself in front of her enemy. Guys tell me in comments if you love this chapter. Do vote.)