Chapter 27__Healing

Start from the beginning

He won't preach for himself nor his wives nor children. He'll only preach for us. If that's not unconditional love then what is it?

What we are going through is nothing compared to what he went through. In the first battle.....the Battle of Badar the Muslims were just 313 and the opposite army was of 1000 soldiers.

Yet they fought and our Prophet's army won....why?.....because they knew that Allah won't abandon them. They trusted Allah."

She slowly pulled away from me as she looked at me with stars in her eyes.

I cupped her face as I wiped her tears.....

"This is all just a test from Allah SWT, all the pain will go away. Just be patient.... he will reward you greatly.

Listen to me, you're ought to be strong now. Think about the brave women from our Prophet's time.

Khawlah-bint-Al-Azwar......the woman who disguised herself as a man and fought in battles, her skills were so impeccable that people thought that she was Khalid-bin-Walid.....the most undefeatable commander in history.

Khansa RA whose husband and 4 sons got martyred in the war yet she remained strong.

You are strong as well.....you'll get through this....you're no ordinary woman, you're a woman who left her country in a blink when you married me, you're a woman who pursued her dreams and didn't let anyone stop you....you're a woman to whom nasty accusations were made and you went through that bravely, you're a woman who spared the life of a person who attempted to kill you.

You're a woman with Islam, a woman who protects her sanity and stay modest. A woman who's on her deen and completes half of my deen.

Moreover......you're Kulsum Abdul Razzaq Ozturk.......my wife."

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead as she smiled......after what felt like an eternity.

"And besides you're not alone....you have my mother, my grandmother, Zakariya, Aslihan......and me as well.

Trust me we all are worried sick for you. The whole house feels so barren and quiet without your laugh and your presence. We need you......I need you."

I swear I never said these many words to anyone before. Even if you sum up all the conversations in my entire life....I never talked this much before. I don't like talking much.......but I'd go beyond any limits to make sure she goes back to being herself.

"Thank you so much Razzaq......for literally everything. I don't know what I'd done without you."

She gave me one of her most cheerful and pleasant smile.

Wallahi I'll talk forever if it means I get to see her smile.

"Wallahi melekim if you thank me again I'll-" I trailed off.

"Uhuh you'll what Mr. Bossy?" She grinned as she leaned in closer.

"Then I'll punish you severely." I inched closer to her as my eyes darkened.

"Oooh I'd love to see how." She trailed her fingers on my neck.

Damn! She's such a turn on....

I held her wrist firmly as her honey coloured hazel eyes met mine.....they reflected affection I never saw before.

She wore a teasing smile on her face as I smirked and pinned her on the bed caging her between my body and the bed as her eyes widened.

"That's all you got?" She scoffed teasingly as she cocked a brow.

"Don't tempt me melekim, otherwise things can get pretty bad." My voice deepened.

"Huh, I'd love to see you try....go ahead." She grinned.

"Oh well there's no turning back now, don't complain that I didn't warned you." I smirked.

And without wasting anymore moment my fingers trailed towards her abdomen as I tickled her.

She jolted and I could tell she was surprised as she definitely didn't saw it coming.

She chuckled and giggled and after a while I stopped.

"You're so mean." She mumbled as she frowned playfully.

"I warned you melekim, besides....what did you expect I'll do huh?" I ran a hand through my hair.

"That's none of your business." Her eyes widened as she gulped. I smirked as I pecked on her cheeks.

She blinked several times as her cheeks heated up turning into a fine shade of pink and I chuckled softly.

"Now let's get you to sleep." I hit the lights off.

"I'm not a baby that you need to put me to sleep." She folded her arms.

"Your actions says otherwise." I smirked as I reached for the blanket.

"How dare you! Don't talk to me." She scoffed playfully.

I took that chance and grabbed her by her waist and made her lay on my lap.

"What the-" she gasped.
"Shhh.....go to sleep melekim." I cut her off carcassing her hairs.

Soon after she drifted off to sleep and she snuggled on my lap as I gently placed her head on the pillow and covered her with the blanket.

I smiled......I'm just so grateful to Allah SWT that she's getting back to normal.

Honestly, I was so scared of losing her, never in my life I was ever scared of losing someone or something.

But when she entered my life and made her place in my heart, for the first time.....my ice cold heart was ignited by the spark of her love.

And that spark intensified to a raging fire upon the thought of losing her.

Wallahi, I'll never let her go! She's mine till the eternity and I crush those who try to harm what's mine......

_____________________________________________

Heyyyy guys!!!!!!

Surprise, surprise!!!!

I decided to write one more chapter for you....

Hope you liked this one as well.

Please VOTE AND COMMENT.

Your feedbacks means a lot!!!!!

Also if you want reels and spoilers about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Thank you so much for reading!!!!

Love ya'll
Potterhead