Chapter 8__Bonding

Kulsum's POV-

"I'm sorry I just-" I tried to get up but ended up losing my balance and fell on top of him with our lips pressing each other's.

My eyes widened in dismay. What in the actual FUDGE I just did!
I hurriedly pulled away and he looked like he'd seen a ghost.
I wish that ground would open up and swallow me!

Oh my Allah what have I done? Just kill me already!!
I suddenly became mute and my whole body was frozen.

I quickly ran away in the bathroom avoiding all kinds of conversations and reactions.

I turned on the shower and massaged my scalp as I ran my fingers through my hairs.
But my mind was still stuck on that- kiss.
No accidental kiss.

I didn't meant to kiss him. It just sort of happened. Although did I mentioned that his lips were soft as velvet?
What the heck, Astagfirullah Kulsum, since when did you become so shameless?

I internally punched, screamed, kicked myself.
Now the real question is how am I going to face him after this?

I got out of the shower and tip toed towards the dressing table keeping my gaze low so that I won't face him.
I sensed Abdul Razzaq getting in the shower as I kept my gaze away from him.

Suddenly my phone rang shuffling all my thoughts away.
I checked my phone and it was Aslihan.
"Assalamualaikum, yes Aslihan?" I picked up the call.
"Walaikumsalam Kulsum. Can you please come downstairs fast? I wanna show you something." She chirped.

"Sure I'll be right there." I ended the call and hurriedly went downstairs.
I thanked Aslihan internally for saving me from facing him.

I entered the living hall and found Aslihan and Zakariya waiting for me.
"You're here!" Aslihan exclaimed as she hugged me.
"Yeah so what's up?" I asked curiously.

"Whoa whoa whoa look who's here!? It's our front page model!" Zakariya interrupted sarcastically as he smirked.
"Huh? What do you mean?" I smiled.

Aslihan handed me the newspaper that printed me and Abdul Razzaq as front page. That too with him kissing my hand with bold title 'Romantic reception of the Ozturk'.
What the-

My eyes widened at the sight of this. I almost forgot about this. And now it's in the paper!
My heart raced upon seeing it and I noticed Aslihan and Zakariya grinning totally enjoying my discomfort.

"Uh- uh, I uh- what's so funny that made you both giggle like hyenas huh?" I quickly changed the subject as I folded my hand and playfully glared at them.

"Oh no nothing's funny. You know as the title says....it's 'romantic '....lalalalala". Zakariya replied sarcastically as he twirled.
"Uhuh....Aabey and Kulsum sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-" Aslihan chanted playfully.

"No don't you dare finish that sentence!" I exclaimed as my cheeks heated.
It suddenly reminded me of our kiss...no accidental kiss earlier!!!
Urrgghhh!!!!

I chased around Aslihan and Zakariya with a pillow in my hand laughing.
I remembered the time we used to play just like this when we were kids.

I'm glad not much has changed because they replicate a very important place in my heart.
Growing up we used to be best friends but I didn't saw them often because I lived in London and they live in Turkey.

But I'm glad they're still the same insane, kind, and playful as they used to be.
I was actually worried about what will happen when I face them after so many years but thankfully they're like Angels as always.

.

.

.

We were seated in a very aesthetic cafè as Aslihan and Zakariya told me to have 'brunch' with them.