Chapter 5__Deal

Kulsum's POV-

We were in the living room sitting on couch talking about everything under sun with Aslihan and Zakariya while Abdul Razzaq just sat and stared at his phone.
Boring..

Just then Zohra Hatun AKA my mother in law entered.
"Oh my goodness you both are here, I've been worried sick." She said with a relieved expression as she hugged me and Razzaq.

"I'm really sorry for how everything is turning out my daughter but don't worry we'll host your walima (reception) tomorrow. " she said with a beaming smile.

"What?!" All three of us asked at once.
The difference was that Aslihan and Zakariya had a smile on their face while me and Razzaq had a horrified expression.

"Of course, we'll have a great reception. It's my eldest son's wedding and yes the marriage took place very sudden manner and we couldn't do much but now your grandmother is stable and we can host a grand reception. " she said with so much enthusiasm.

"Do you have to? I mean we can probably wait because you know Aesira Hatun's condition. It's probably best if we don't..." I said with a nervous smile.
"Oh nonsense dear of course we're hosting it. And it's not just me even Aesira Hatun herself wants this. Now Aslihan I want you to accompany our bride to her room and complete the tradition." She interrupted as she smiled.

She soon left to Aesira Hatun's room and we were left starring at each other.
"Uh...what tradition was she talking about?" I asked with a nervous smile.
"Oh you'll see soon, yenge." Aslihan giggled.
"What's yenge?" I asked.
"It means sister in law." She chuckled.
"What no! Please don't call me that I'm more than okay with you calling me by my name." I chuckled nervously as my cheeks flushed hot.

"As you say....yenge!" Zakariya smirked.
I just shot him a playful glare as Aslihan accompanied me to Abdul Razzaq's bedroom.
Oh my Goodness! I almost forgot that we had to share the same room.

I gulped nervously as it was on the top most floor.
She opened the door and boy it was like entering a five star hotel's bedroom.
There placed a king sized bed decorated with flower petals and the balcony with the most gorgeous view.

There were long glass windows and couch and coffee table.

"So this is it! It's my brother's room and now it's yours as well!" Aslihan squealed

"Uh...this is definitely pretty elite." I said as I smiled nervously.

"Now for the fun part!" She giggled as she took out several dresses from her giant bag she was carrying.
"What's all this?" I asked as my eyes widened.
"It's a tradition, the daughter of the house gifts dresses to her sister in law on the wedding's first night." She smiled cheerfully.

Allah Allah....I almost forgot this is our first night! My heart beat raced faster than ever.
It's okay Kulsum nothings gonna happen. Relax! I calmed myself down as I gulped.