whoopsie

Yaga looks down at you with a angry and irritated expression.

"Let me get this strait, you went on your assignment, didn't exorcise the curse, and come back to work hungover"?

You smile nervously shrugging your shoulders "There was no curse" you explain speaking softly. Wearing Satoru's glasses to protect you from the sunlight.

Yaga takes a moment to think, still completely irritated.
"That's impossible, A first garde curse was reported at that night club only a week ago" he says folding his arms.

"I swear, nothing". You say pleading with your heavy expression.

Yaga sighs in frustration he seems to have some idea about how a curse could be present then suddenly swallowed up and vanished however he keeps it to him self. Doubting his own theories.

"Yn, go home" Yaga orders.

Without any defiance you get out of there. Making a stop to get coffee and breakfast for two. Satoru's dumbass having stayed on your couch last night after taking you home from the club.

You enter your home, to find him draped over the lounge as if he were a house cat.

"Did you get in trouble"? Satoru asks stretching to sit up as he looks to you.

"Not really" you answer sitting beside him. His brows furrow, you place his glasses on his eyes and hand him a coffee. A bemused smile on his face.

"Really"? He asks surprised sipping his beverage. He finds it hard to believe Yaga didn't rip you a new one.

"Yeah weird right"?

He snickers to himself leaning his head on yours
"He must be extremely disappointed"

"I don't think so" you answer not returning Satoru's playful demenar.

You sip your own coffee now silently thinking over how a first grade curse could magically appear and disappear within a week. Suguru Geto crosses your mind leaving you with a blank empty canvas for an expression.

You lean your head on Satoru's shoulder. It's a comfortable moment, ofcourse the lines of intimacy hasn't been crossed between the two of you yet but for Satoru it's getting harder to resist.

A satisfied smile remains on his face as he enjoyes your close proximity mixed with scent of hot coffee and the fact that he stayed over last night. The only thing on his mind is you.