the hell was that!

You can feel the blood in your veins as you reside in your own body again. Upon adjusting to your surroundings you feel the tight bindings of rope behind your back.

Not this shit. . You think to yourself noticing the countless charms plastered on the walls around you that stop you from using your curse technique. You freeze when you see Satoru sitting a few feet away from you straddling the chair.

"Oh thank God" you breathe relief but his face remains cold as he stays seated quietly "Satoru"? You ask concerned with what ever he's trying to see in you right now with his six eyes senses.

He smiles brightly upon hearing you call his name
"Yn! Few wasn't sure you were coming back" he celebrates being his usual over exaggerating self, wait no. There's something off.

"I uh didn't think I would either" you try to shrug it off looking at him curiously "uhh why am I tied up"? You ask him

"Right that" he says getting up and undoing your binding

You rub your wrists remaining seated "Did you have to do them so tightly"? You complain with a smile on your face

He chuckles rubbing the back of his neck
"I guess I got carried away wasn't sure if your soul would merge with Sukuna's" he answers

"No I'm okay" you say softly

"Are you"? He asks the smile and playfulness gone

"I think so"

"How did you survive that exactly"? He asks pulling down his blindfold to look at you.

"Would you believe I'm just super likeable"? You joke afraid to admit your whole now belonging to Sukuna problem.

He doesn't laugh in fact he doesn't even move. It's like he's assessing weather or not he should risk letting you leave this room.

"Satoru?"

"Amswer the question Yn" He says softly but firm

You swallow nothing but air as you lick your dry lips. "He made me a deal" you answer quietly.

Satoru looks at you with disappointment that stir of crazy returning to his azure blue eyes.

"What deal"?

"I submitted to him" you say ashamed of yourself.

Satoru's jaw tightens as his eyes widen like a wild beasts. You and Satoru have come so far now. He's basically your closest friend and now you've betrayed him but you're not dead and that has to count for something. Right?

After an unbearable silence with the man you love and respect most in this world you whisper his name.

"Satoru"?

He just looks at you with pure anger and hatred. You could cry just from his stare.

"I'm so sorry"

"Why would you agree"? He asks not even acknowledging your apology.

"He wasn't going to let me leave" you tell him

He gaze softens slightly despite his anger right now. He can't hate you he wouldn't even dream of it. You're his best friends lover and now you're also his closest friend. He's not even angry with you he's angry with Sukuna and all the sick things Sukuna would have done to you if he didn't make that stupid deal.

Satoru is hurt, his heart is his weakest point and you sit ontop of it like you were the gate keeper. He sees red but he remains calm. After all he will kill Sukuna when Yuji devours all twenty fingers.

You stand up now, the left side of your body asleep and tingling. He's close to you. His presence strong and safe to be within.

"Did he say anything important"? Satoru asks placing a comforting hand on your shoulder

"No he wouldn't tell me what he wanted me to do either. I'm afraid he's going to want me to hurt somebody" you tell Satoru.

It feels so good to be open and honest with Satoru, you trust this man with your life now.

"I won't let that happen" he says

You embrace him hugging his chest tightly as though if anyone could actually prevent Sukuna from doing what he pleases when toying with people Satoru could.

Satoru seems surprised but he knew what you went through was probably traumatic even for you and he wraps his strong arms around you aswell.

He sighs relieved you don't seem completely broken down as he holds you close. His tall and muscular frame makes you feel so secure and safe. You don't want to leave his arms, in fact perhaps you're a little to comfortable and so is he though he would never admit it.