Deal with the devil

Oh God.  . . You think to yourself making eye contact with Sukuna. He smirks in a relaxed state upon his throne elevated by the mountain of bones.

"What are you doing here"? He asks

You feel like there's something in your throat as you choke out a response.

"It was an accident" you answer feigning confidence.

"It seems this boys body is immune to your little technique since I reside here" he says not really giving much thought as though the answer was obvious.

You fold your arms unsure of exactly how you were supposed to get out. There's not exactly a door with a bright green exit sign despite how much you wanted one.

"I wasn't trying to use my technique" you tell him

He glares down at you. "Humans are so naive," he speaks to himself

"Please, I don't care to fight right now," you plead sweetly

He scoffs, looking at you with malice
"No, you wish to make this boy cosume all of my remaining fingers before finally putting me to an end," he says

Oh God. . . You think to yourself once more. He's going to hurt me. There's nothing I can do to get out of this.

"I won't," you lie, but it might be believable if only he wasn't completely aware of your incompetence to leave.

In a flash, he has your neck in his hand. You gasp choking like a stunned animal.
You try to pull his hand away, but it's no use. You can see his grin flash teeth as he tightens his hold.

"No," you choke out in desperation. His free hand brushes through your hair with his fingers. You try to fight him off, but he remains in complete control, wracking your hand away from his own as he continues to touch your body.

Finally, he releases his hold as you sink to your knees before him. Deflated and disturbed from the cruel gentleness of his caresses. You cough and gasp in air, keeping your head down.

"Stand up," he demands, his voice nothing short of dominating.

You go to stand weakly rubbing the tender flesh around your neck

"Actually bow down to me," he corrects himself, a confident hand on his hip.

You meet his eyes. Oh, how you wished you could just end his existence, but you're unsure you could even stand up for yourself without this ending in your complete abolishment.

He smiles now fully all his teeth on display. He towers over you, though he's not as tall as Satoru. God, you wished he was here right now. Isn't that just pathetic.

"Submit to me?" He says, almost testing you

"What I-"

"I will let you leave" he adds allowing a long pause of uncomfortable silence before he continues "if you choose not to then I will keep you here and make an example of you and all the jujustsu sorcerer's"

His words send shivers down your back side as you contemplate what this means exactly. He pats your head, his hand tucking hair behind your ear, before using his long index finger to lift your chin up to him.

"What would you make me do?" You ask shakily

His smile remains as he stands up strait again, offering you a hand. You take it hesitantly, but he helps you to your feet as he gently grips your hand. You notice him looking over your hand, how your small fingers barely fit in his palm.

"Nothing, I will let you leave," he answers

Yeah, that sounds like bullshit, but really, what choice would you have. Option one, submit and let him have control over you for the remainder of his life or Option two, stay stuck here and get tortured mercilessly and probably sexually harrased by the King of curses himself. Perhaps there's a third option to just wait. Someone will help you, right ?

"How long?" You ask

He snakes his hands around your waist. It's been a long time since he's had a woman, and you can tell with how forceful his hands are.

"Until I say so," he speaks, but there's a slight gravel to his tone that indicates your body is helping your situation. If only slightly.

"I won't kill anyone," you tell him. Sure of your own words

His smile remains. "I never asked you to," he teases, grabbing at skin on your beautiful body.

He's right he didn't, but if you agree to submit to him, then isn't that what he would most likely want you to do ?

"What does submitting to you mean?"
You ask the dumbest question you could think of or more accurately couldn't think.

He let's out an annoyed growl from his throat, grabbing a fist full of hair as his other hand remains snaked around your waist

"Annoying. It means I will own you, you will do anything I ask you to, and in exchange, I'll let you return to your body. " he says his smile gone, and his patience is now running fairly thin.

You need to make a decision now. He pulls on your hair, making you squeak in fear. With the soft skin exposed on your neck, his lips inch closer. His wet and slivery tongue lingering, making contact with your skin.

"If I agree, you'll let me go,?" you ask through wet eyes. Sukuna makes you feel disgusting.

"Yes" he answers kissing your neck now. His body is completely pressed against yours.

"Strait away you won't keep me here and make me do anything"? You ask your mouth drying up as you think of the possibilities.

He sighs thinking it over. He'd very much like to keep you here and play with you until you broke mentally and shattered and screamed in lost for human touch.

You need to answer now before he takes away the opportunity so you quickly agree.

"Yes! I'll submit to you" you tell him you're chest falling and rising quickly as you look at him again.

He smiles there's a dense almost cave like darkness in his eyes as they reflect the red of his subconscious soul.

"Good".