Session 2- 8

No Ones Pov

I.N ran up the stairs to Yoongis room "YOONGI! Hwang left to save Min!" Yoongi looked at him "Well! Did you tell anyone else?!?" I.N looked at him "Well no." "WELL GO GET EVERYONE!" I.N ran out of the room "Min your man is out of line!" Yoongi said to himself getting up.

They all met in the living room, "Okay well the plan is going into action sooner than we thought." Beomgyu said. "That man I going to be the death of us!" Felix said as everyone agreed. "Well lets go before he gets to far." Namjoon said as they left.

No ones Pov- Min and Jackson

"Well well well Min. Looks like you're super popular." Min didn't move "Well the news says your missing or dead." Jackson said as Min slightly looked up through her hair that now covered her face. "Now that news is out of the way, Where oh where is that fancy necklace of yours? I would like it as an anniversary gift." "I don't know." She said in a low tone. "Well then guess I force it out of you." He took his knife out of his pocket "Last chance Min." She looked at him "I would rather die than tell you." She spat in his face "Well then death it is."

After a few minutes Min had more cuts on her than before. "Ah that was relaxing. Now let's see what I can do about that face of yours." Before he could do anything of of his guards ran in "Sir! They're on their way!" Jackson looked at Min "HOW DID THEY FIND YOU!" She smiled "They never lost me." He glared at her as he grabbed a peace of cloth from a nearby table. "Stay quiet. I will deal with them quick." He gaged her and knocked her out. He walked away "Prepare for an attack."

Boys POV

We finally caught up with Hwang after several minutes. "HWANG STOP!" Lee Know yelled. "No Im going to save Min!" He was on a motorcycle while the boys when in a van. The pulled right in front of him causing him to stop. "Move! Im going to save Min!" Everyone extranged graces.

"We have a plan but you have to stay with us got it!" Yeonjun said. Hawang face turned bright red "No! You all want me to sit out while you all save Min! YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH!" They stopped and stared at him. "Listen, your about to become part of this family, we don't want you to sit out but we also dont want Min mad at us. So please just listen to us." Soobin said calmly "And your right we have no idea what she went through these past few years but we do know she is our sister and we will protect her. Okay, so just trust us." Hobi added on.

Hwang sighed "Fine. but if anything happens..." "It wont as long as we are around." Jungkook said as Tae stood next to him nodding in agreement.

They all got into the car and headed to where Min was. It took a while because of the long road but they made it.

"Its oddly quiet here." Taehyun said stepping out of the van. "Het back in here!" Soobin said as gunshots rang out. They were ambushed, they knew they were going to be but this early? "Hey guys we need to spread out! We are trapped like can of sardines!" Han said and Bangchan agreed. After the shooting stopped they got out and went to find the people outside and take them out. Hwang, Felix, Namjoon, Yoongi and Lee Know stayed behind.

————————

They wondered around "Where are they!" Jungkook said getting frustrated. They finally spotted one as Tae whispered "I got that one!" He snuck up behind him and took him out with one hit. They went and found the other people and took them out.

As they headed to the car multiple guns clicked "Hands up and no one get hurt." They did as the voice told them to "Wait theres two missing find them!" They looked everywhere "Where are your brothers!" The man said as a voice spoke "Right here." Beomgyu punched the man knocking him out. "Hell ya!" Jimin said highfiveing him. "Wait where is Seungmin?" Bangchan asked "Oh he went to the car and they went inside. They said they would meet us there." he replied.

They wondered inside and the sight that was before or them was surprising to say the least.

—————-
This ones kinda short! But hopefully you all enjoyed it! If you did leave a like and follow! As always see you in the next chapter! 💜❤️ 💙
(Edited it just a little bit! Sorry i have been inactive school is about to end 😅)