Mini Episode 1- Card Throwing

No One's POV

"Breakfast!" Jin yelled as 19 other people came walking in "Where's Min?" Jin asked surprised their youngest sibling wasn't there. "Um, she's in her room?" Taehyun said as Min walked in making weird hand gestures. "Whatcha doin Min?" Bangchan said "Nothing" She sat down as dinner went on Min picked up her fork and put it between her pointer and middle finger "Min!" Namjoon yelled. She looked up at him "Sorry." She got up and left the room "What is her deal?" Taehyung asked, everyone shrugged. Min walked back in after a few minutes "Oppas! Look!" she put the card in her hand and attempted to throw it across the room "Wait." She tried two more times before stomping out of the room. "Will you go help her? Please." Soobin asked. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Felix, and Kai stood up and walked out of the room.

Jungkook POV

We walked into Min's room with her trying to throw playing cards. "Min do you need help?" Kai asked as she shook her head "No go away." Jimin walked in and grabbed her hand and a box of cards "Come on." We pulled her out of her room and downstairs to the garage "Okay first rule of throwing cards never bend the card." Felix said bending one. He threw it but it only went half an inch away from them. "Next make sure it's properly set between your pointer and middle finger," Taehyung said as he demonstrated "Next the throw, not too hard and not too soft," I said flicking it as it got stuck in the wall. Min walked up to the card "Do it again!" she said as Jimin showed her all the steps then throwing it "Whoa!" she looked like a little kid again "Okay." she took a card and set it in her hand right and threw it but it landed in front of her "You threw it to hard." I said walking up to her and showing her how hard I threw it. It took her an hour to figure out how to throw it but she had terrible aim which was unusual for her. "Damn cards!" she would say when one wouldn't hit the target. After awhile she sat down on the floor and pouted "How about we go eat food?" I said sitting next to her "Fine but I want to race. Last on there has to take me to the mall." she said smirking a little bit "Deal but if we win then you have to do our chores." "Ugggg why is that the bet you made. Fine." she stood up and walked to the door "Ready set... go" she took off running. We stood there "Okay back inside."

Min POV

I ran up to the dining room "Yes I wi...... HOW!!!" everyone was sitting at the table "What you....what!" "Looks like you have to do our chores" Jimin said smiling. "YOU CHEATED!!!" "Strong accusations but we never set any rules." Jungkook said smiling. "Min sit down and eat." I sat and listened to there conversation "We have a mission tomorrow. Details will be told tomorrow do to the complexity of the plan." They all nodded. After dinner I went to leave "Min where you going? Aren't you forgetting something?" I sighed and walked to the kitchen. After a long hour of dishes I finally finished. As I went to sleep I overheard a conversation, "Why can't we just tell the boss?" "Because Kyle that would ruin the bosses plan there are all a sleep and they beat will be locked in her room so when the house blows up then she will finally be ride of." the voices got quieter "Okay fine I won't sleep." I got up and got out a tracking pad that a friend gave me. I quietly walked around the house looking for the bombs that where set to go off in the mornin. It took me one hour to find them all "okay now to disable them."

I got rid of them and as I was going back to bed the front door closed. "That's now!" I ran into my room and grabbed my sniper case and a pack of cards. "Now I get to try it!" I run out the door and get on Felix's motorcycle "Please don't kill me Oppa I'm just borrowing it." I turn it on and leave. When I get to where my brothers are I stop and look around "No high ground? No good spots, fine I see how it is." I sneak inside and as a fight breaks out. "Let's see if I can do this!"

Brothers POV

As we entered the building the fight started, it went on for ten minutes before something went flying catching us off guard. The other Mafia boss stops and looks down "A card?" A small voice was heard in the back of the room "Damn It!" The voice was cursing itself out "Who wants to join our little get to together?" The voice stopped as one of the men brought out a small child "Min!?" Everyone looked at her and she smiled sheepishly "Hi. Wait mister before you kill me or something happens to me can I show you something?" He looked at the girl surprised "Sure." She took out a card "No Min bad idea!" Tae said. She looked at them and smirked. She threw the card, it went flying in the man's direction. Under his breath "To short" Jimin sighed getting his gun ready to save his sister. The card fell right in front of the man "Damn thought I had it that time." The person who was holding her grabbed her arm tighter and kicked her knees "MIN!" Namjoon yelled which surprised everyone. BangChan ran up to the man knocked him out grabbing Mins arm harshly pulling her back to where everyone else was. As they scolded her the man they were actually here for chimed in "Well looks like I'm leaving I am no longer needed. Yoongi and Soobin turned around and ran up to him and knocked him out. "Take him to the Wear house and you Min, are in so much trouble!" "Uh oh... Bye then" Min ran out as fast as she could, they heard an engine start and Felix exploded and started ranting on and on about how they should have never taught her how to ride a motorcycle.

After a long ride home they went up to Mins room to scold her but when they opened the door there hearts melted at the sight of the sister sleeping and decided to scold her later.
___________________

Sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed it!
See you next time!