Episode 11- Mission One

Mission Details- Jimin(Dealer), I.N(Fighter), Felix(Fighter), Yeonjun(Hacker),  Beomgyu(Fighter)
Make a deal with a mafia boss to join us or kill him if he doesn't agree. Hack the communications so they can't call for backup if things go south. Protect Jimin so he can convince them to join. Hack all their plans for future projects. 

Min POV

I arrive at the first location that my brothers are at. We were at an old warehouse "What's with Mafias and old warehouses?" I asked myself as I quietly walked up to the building. 

I looked inside to see if there was anyone and to my surprise, there was someone on the outside of the building I quickly realized. Two guards walked past me not even noticing I was there. I looked inside again and tried to figure out what was happening. I set up getting ready to defend my brothers if they needed it.

Brothers POV

We walked into the abandoned building "Do you really think Min was telling the truth?" Yeonjun asked "Probably. But knowing her probably not." I.N said. "Ah, boys your here!" a man in a black suit walked up to us. "Yes" Jimin said as they shook hands. 

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting?" the man said "We want you to join us." the man looked a Jimin then to I.N and started to laugh "Now that's something you don't hear every day. You want me a Mafia boss to join you?" 

"Oh, you think I am joking with you?" Jimin said his tone getting dangerous "Why yes. Why would the most powerful mafia in the world want a gang like mine to join them? Oh are they scared of something or someone?" he laughed again "I mean you do not have to join us. But I think that wife of yours would really appreciate it." "What did you do to her?" the mafia boss said as he stopped laughing "Oh nothing yet. But if you don't join us we will cut her up into tiny pieces and ship them to you." the mafia boss looked at him rage in his eyes. 

"If I do join you? What do I get?" the mafia boss said in a low growl "Oh nothing just our protection and a large sum of money." Jimin looked at the man and he couldn't help but creep a smile onto his face. "Well looks like you have made your choice I will tell our men to let her go." He said something into the walkie talkie 

"Alright, I will be back to collect our payment." Jimin turned around and a click was heard.  I.N, Felix, and Beomgyu stood in front of Jimin with guns of their own pointed. "I warn you Mister don't mess with us it won't end well," Jimin said coldly not turning around to face the man. "Well, a birdy told me that a little sister of yours was sick and that you all are scared of what's coming." "What's coming then?" "A war. One where you all will lose what you love. That sister of yours. She will perish in the ash of..." he didn't finish his sentence before Beomgyu punched him in the face. "Well, that's one way to shut someone up." before they knew it hundreds of people surrounded them. 

"See what happens when we lose our temper!" Jimin yelled aggravated as he took out his gun. They looked around "Well best of luck to us," Felix said stretching "Get them!" the mafia boss said. Lots of people rushed them, and they fought long and hard "You know (punching someone) I did not think (kicking someone) I would have to do this today" Jimin said "Well at least we (kicking someone) are doing it as a family" Felix said smiling "So cheesy (knocking someone out) how long did it take you to come up with that one?" I.N said "Probably this whole fight which we just won," Beomgyu said knocking out the last person. 

Min POV

I was outside watching my brothers negotiate when something came up in my earpiece. 

"Min what in the world are you doing here!" I sat there shocked for a second 

"Yes, I know your here. There's not many electronics out here and I found your earpiece on my scan." 

"You have a tracker on me!?" 

"Yes Min I do." there was silence for a second before someone below me yelled, "Hey what are you doing up there?" 

I looked down to see one of the mafia boss's guards point up at me. More of them started to gather "Oh no" "Oh no what Min?" Yeonjun asked through my earpiece. One of them shot at me so naturally I shot back "I have been found" They kept shooting at me and I was starting to get mad. 

I took one more glance at my brother's inside and threw a flash grenade down to the ground. I moved to a better position and shot most of the people. 

"I ran out! How did I run out? I don't even have extra. I always have bullets" "Oh I know Jungkook and Han took them because you aren't supposed to be here!" Yeonjun yelled, "I know!" I yelled back. 

I got down from where I was and fought the rest of the people. Yeonjun ran up from know were slapping me "WHAT THE HELL MAN!" I yelled at him "Don't even start with me young lady!" as he was scolding me a very big man appeared out of nowhere "Um, oppa" "DON'T INTERRUPT ME!" I pointed behind him. He turned around confused "Oh boy. Okay well, we will discuss this later when they are done "Don't tell them! Please!" the big man swung at the both of us "I have to Min. Left! I don't get to choose." 

"He has a knife. Well at least this once not tell them pleased!" "Fine. Ow!" Yeonjun looked at me angrily with a cut on his arm, 

"I said he had a knife." I shrugged my shoulders. Yeonjun glared at me "They are done inside so I am going in there. I better see you at home." he walked away I sighed with relief. 

Brothers POV    

"I have reinforcements!" the mafia boss said standing back up. "Oh, he's still alive!" Yeonjun said walking in "Oh so nice of you to finally join us. No comms no nothing" "Well to be fair hacking into nothing is quite hard." Yeonjun said sarcastically. "You could have joined us sooner!" Jimin said smacking him on the head "Ow! Sorry. Oh also sir what is your final decision?" the mafia boss looked at all of them "I will join you. But now I think your all sicos!" "Oh, we have been told" They turn around to leave "Oh ya!" Yeonjun turns around and walks back to the mafia boss and punches him in the face "That's for our sister." he walks back over to everyone else "I wonder what happened to those backup guards he said he had. Also, what happened to your arm Yeonjun?" I.N said as they got in their car and left.  

Mins POV

My brother left "One down three more to go." I walked into the building "Ug not another one" the mafia boss said as I walked up to him "Oh a little girl" I punched him in the face "That's for my brothers" I turned around "They are coming for you. You better prepare." the mafia boss said. I scoffed "They can try." I walked out. I grabbed my things and got on my motorcycle. "Let's go" I rode off into the night 'See I can be cheesy to ; )'.

~~~~~~

"Sir" 

"Yes?" 

"She is out and running around." 

"Good let's get ready then. Oh also send word to their father he will want to know our plan." 

"Yes sir."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------   

What will happen next? See you in the next one!💜💙❤️