Season Two-2 

Brothers POV

We were sitting in the living room waiting for Felix and Taehyun to come back from there mission when a knock on the door was heard. Bangchan got up and answered it "Jungkook come here." he yelled causing everyone to go over.

At the door two guard held our uncousions brothers. "What Happened?" Hyunjin asked. "We found them by the gate, sir" they rushed them inside and laid them on the couch "Come on wake up..." Bangchan said worried, neither of them moved. Jungkook and Kai came out of the kitchen holding glasses of water, they went over them and took there cups of water and dumped it on them. Both woke up instantly as they high fived each other.

Felix sat up panicking "She's Alive!" They looked at him worried "Who?" Beomgyu asked "Min! She's alive." They all looked ya each other except BangChan, Namjoon and Soobin didn't. "YOU KNEW SHE WAS ALIVE AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" Tae yelled as Jungkook held him back. Taehyun woke up to the sudden burst of yelling "Guys. Guys. GUYS!" They all looked at him "Oh your okay!" Yeonjun ran up to him "Ya I know but Lily and Hwang where with her! Maybe they know something" they nodded in agreement. "We will invite them to lunch tomorrow. Both of them." they all nodded in agreement. "For now let's get so rest you two, Felix and Taehyun, definitely need it." BangChan said as everyone started to walk away.

Hwang POV

I got up before the girls, as usual I got the mail and started making breakfast. Lily came down first she went through the mail but stopped at a wax sealed envelope. It was to the two of us. She opened it quickly "It's an invitation to lunch with.... Her brother. Today." we both looked at each other worried.

We ate breakfast in silence and I made a plate for Min. She usually stayed in her study looking over plans. "I'm coming up with you today." We quietly made it up to her study and opened the door. "We brought food. Also we will be out for lunch today." Mins head shot up when we said we are leaving "What? Why?" Min asked, we couldn't tell if she was worried or just curious "We will be back later." Lily said calmly. Min crossed her arms "Sure whatever see you later then." She sat back and watched us leave. "I have a bad feeling about this." I said as we walked down the stairs.

No One's POV

Hwang and Lily arrived at the spot they where invited to for lunch. Two guards walked them in. They stopped at satires at Mins brothers. They where intimidating to be in the same room with. "Please sit make yourself comfortable." Jin said holding out a hand to two seats at the end of the table. After they all ordered Namjoon looked at them "Now tell us what you know."

Min POV

Min paced back and forth in the living room. Lily and Hwang had been gone longer than they said. She sent out guards but none have come back yet. She was worried because Lily had told her to stay here all day and not leave because she worked herself to hard and she needed a rest day. After an hour of her panicking she called Lily. It went straight to voicemail. She sat down at her computer and tracked there location. If one thing was for sure she was going to make sure they where okay. She found their phones, they where at a very expensive restaurant. "Oh I see you go and have a nice lunch without me." She sat there arms crossed when she got a plan "Hehe let's go see how there nice lunch is going."

No One's POV

Two waitresses walked in. They started to serve the food when Lily stopped one of them "Can I get a glass of water?" the waitress nodded and left. "So you two how's life going with out Min and all?" Kai asked. Lily and Hwang looked at each other "It been hard but we are getting through it." Hwang said looking down at the table. "Ah I see so all good no missions or anything." Jin asked as Lilys breath caught in her throat,

"I knew it was you! I'm definitely sure this time!" Felix said loudly pointing at her "You killed our target!" Lily sheepishly smiled "Yes it was me. You got us." Hwang agreed taking a sip of his drink. "You both knew our every move how?" Soobin asked "Well actually we didn't know you where going to be there...." "STOP THIS LYING AND LITTLE GAME YOUR PLAYING!" Yoongi yelled "Hyung!" Hyunjun said trying to calm him down "Where is she! We know she alive." Lily and Hwang looked at the table "Um sorry we can't tell you she forbid us from saying anything" Lily said in a low voice.

Their food came in one of the waitresses looked very familiar to everyone "Here's your food Miss." the waitress walked out as Hwang and Lily exchange worry glances. RM smirked "Ah I see so she is here." Everyone looked at him "She here all right now all we have to do is get her back in here. Call the waitress back in." "There will be no need for that. We will just our food to go" Lily said slightly panicking "Sit. Down. Now." Jimin said glaring at the two of them.

The guards brought in all the waitresses "Min we know your in here come forward so these other nice lady don't get in trouble." Everyone looked around for a waitress to step forward but none did. They looked at each one carefully until they came upon one that looked exactly like Min. Long hair, pale-ish skin and she stood like she owned the place. Beomgyu walked up to her and lifted her head up. The girl was definitely not Min she looked scared "We are sorry you can go." Han said dismissing her as Lily and Hwang let out a sigh of relief. "Take us to her. Now!" BangChan yelled as Hwang nodded to Lily and they stood up and followed the brothers to the car.

———————————————————————————
A guard runs into a dark room "Sir another one has been killed."
"I saw. We need better men in the field. Find who you can." "Yes sir." The guard left the room.
"Min your going to regret this mark my words."