4: CAUTION: HANDLE WITH CARE

(7:45 PM,

02-08-2014,

Bengaluru, India)

(Panting)

"You mo***r f***rs, I'll teach you a lesson, come!"

"Eyy, do you dumba**es have no b**ls? Come at me if you dare!"

In Sanskrit, an ancient Indian Language from which the name Sanskriti is derived from, her name defines 'culture'; the very thing that Sanskriti lacked, especially in her words. She thinks that her rude words work like an armor to her personality; by which she thinks people run afar. No people around, no extra efforts; no extra efforts, no pretention; no pretention, you do you; you do you equals to peace. Seems like an illogical formula, but Sanskriti thinks that she has cracked the code of the world with it.

"KRITZ! DASH!" Reeth wrapped his arms around Sanskriti's waist and lifted her in the air while running.

Sanskriti, a 5'2" petite figure started kicking her little feet in the air, of course with some beautiful language that only she manages to speak in all emotions.

Reeth, a 6'0", looked like he was rather carrying a huge teddy in the air than a human.

"Ritz, you idiot! Leave me!" Sanskriti started slapping Reeth's arm with one hand and the other pulling his hair.

"Ouch, that hurts!" "Why do you want to fight a losing battle, brainless?"

"Me, and lose? Huh!"

"Last time you sat in front of my home with all your hair plucked off, remember?"

"Huh! I was outnumbered then. Today, no chance! I'll get these bi**hes!" "Hey, you a**h**es, can't even run either, huh? Catch me if you can, HIPPOS!"

"Agh, SANSKRITI! Stop provoking! They have back-up. You and I will be buried here"

"I can't handle all of them, but you can. Come on RITZ!" "Hey, you bas***ds, my baby is enough for you!" "Come on Ritz! Show them what you got."

"Shut up, Sanskriti!"

"Eh, shut up? Me?"

"They've got fifteen of them behind us, now, okay?

"Ah? FIFTEEN? Sh*t! Put me on the ground."

"No!"

"Da*n, put me on the ground we'll run together. They are catching up, you idiot!"

"Oh!" Reeth put Sanskriti on her feet, and they immediately started running.

Just in time when the others were catching up, Sanskriti got hold of a candy in her pocket and threw it on the nearest one's face

"Eat this, DOG!"

Reeth and Sanskriti kept running. His hand in hers, her gaze on him. Occasionally he turned his head towards her, and they kept laughing seeing each other. Although both were burning hot with all the unwanted exercise, their droplets of sweat with the cold in the air kept them brisk. Sanskriti can never forget that day. The back of his head, she'll remember it for a lifetime.

After they ran for a while and saw no one behind, they came to a children's playground nearby and sat on the swings; panting and breathing for a while.

Reeth kept seeing Sanskriti. What a fool she is! Sanskriti picks up fights like little babies picking all that they could grab from the floor. Everyone hates her for that. They think she is rude, arrogant and never lady-like. However, Reeth never stopped her from pulling her arms out. Never once did he think that she did anything unnecessarily. Sanskriti is like already broken glass. But that doesn't make her weak. Moreover, because she's a broken glass, it's easy for her to break others as well! Being all nice all the time never works in today's life, right?

Those men, from who both escaped, were talking bad behind Reeth's back; called him things. Reeth never gets involved. That's a needless fuss for him. But Sanskriti, she will never be okay listening to even a single word against him. Naturally, she took things into her own hands and Reeth would never leave her to her brawls.

He knows, because it was broken, it can't afford to break again. Even Sanskriti doesn't know 'Caution: Handle with care' is written all over her face.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

What obverse irony feelings are! We find the ones we love to be brave, yet we know they are fragile. We know that they are fragile, yet we break them beyond our control. We break them by ourselves, yet we can't stop being concerned for them. We are concerned for them, yet we can't make them ours. We can't make them ours, yet we want them.

Funny, isn't it?

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Feelings and situations can be many, but love is love. And love cannot be hidden. It's time to face the love inside us. So, handle your love with care, stars! Happy weekend!

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧