Prelude

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

It's Day-10 of the 2020-2023 batch training for the Emergency Cops at National Emergency Training University (NETU), Ladakh, India. The Government of India has taken an initiative to give both physical and mental training to newly aspiring cops who want to serve the country. These emergency cops are meant to co-ordinate and help the police, fire fighting and other personnel in emergency situations. Their line of work includes assistance to all departments of the government within the town, in the cases of emergency. After the training, they can wish to either extend their training applying for a specific department or become an Emergency Cop. Located on the hills of Ladakh, NETU is an isolated university with beautiful sceneries, breath-taking view, thin air and chilling cold climate which continues throughout the year.

NETU takes in several cadets for training in Emergency services each year and the cadets are divided into different classes based on their special elective that the cadet chooses. These include Fire Emergency, Water Emergency, Medical Emergency, CCTV and Software Vigilance, Historical Vigilance, Mountain and Elevation Rescue etc. Everyday apart from their training in their electives for three hours in the morning, they are trained collectively for co-ordination for the rest of the six hours which include two hours of Theoretical training and four hours of Physical training in the evening. Every Friday is volunteer work from lunchtime, where cadets need to go down to the town to help their line of departments followed by a holiday for the weekend.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧