11

Mirana walks out of the bedroom, finishing twisting her hair into a bun

Mirana walks out of the bedroom, finishing twisting her hair into a bun. Once her hair is tied back, she takes Isaac from Tim, pressing a kiss to Tim's lips as she does so.

"Hey, mi dulce chico," Mirana coos to her son, tickling his stomach.

Isaac laughs loudly, his hands resting on Mirana's face as she coos at him. Tim smiles at the scene before him, his fiancee holding their son, her face alight with a smile that was reserved for very few people in her life.

"White coffee with caramel syrup and sugar," Tim says, placing Mirana's mug on the counter.

"You're the best," Mirana smiles at him.

"Do you want to swing by Nevin's on the way to work?" Tim asks and Mirana nods.

"Yeah, I'd kill for one of those strawberry doughnuts," Mirana says as she shifts Isaac to her hip so she can grab her mug.

"Nolan says we should enjoy this time of bliss," Tim says. "His teeth will start coming through soon"

"I know," Mirana nods. "I've already bought some teethers to go in the freezer"

"Are you sure Tamara babysitting is a good idea?" Tim asks and Mirana rolls her eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure," Mirana sighs. "It means Debbie can have a bit more free time and Tamara can keep adding to her college fund"

"What if she drops him?"

"Tim, you've dropped him,"

Tim sighs. "That was different. I was sleep-deprived and attempting to multitask."

Mirana raises an eyebrow. "So, you're saying Tamara might drop him because...?"

"Fair point," Tim concedes. "I guess I just worry."

"I know you do," Mirana says. "But Tamara's good with him. She's babysat before for extra cash or for a place to stay so she's got experience. You've sent her the list, it'll be fine. She knows to call us if something's wrong"

"Alright," Tim nods. "I'll text her the alarm codes because she said she might walk Kojo later while taking Isaac in his stroller"

"She'll be here soon," Mirana says. "You still haven't told me your plan for Stanton"

"I'll tell you when we get there," Tim says as a knock sounds at the door. "I'll get it"

Tim opens the door to be greeted by Tamara who has an armful of books which he takes from her before letting her into the house.

"Hey," Mirana smiles at Tamara, giving the girl a side hug. "Thank you for doing this, I know it's a Saturday but-"

"It's not a problem," Tamara shakes her head. "I've got some homework to do when he naps and I've got the list"

"Tim's going to send you the alarm codes," Mirana says, passing Isaac to Tamara. "Call us if you need anything"

"I will," Tamara nods. "Now go kick some criminal ass"