4

"Your phone is ringing," Tim groans, nudging Mirana who startles awake at hearing his voice

"I didn't tell anyone where I was going," Mirana fumbles with her phone before lifting it to her ear.

"You're alive!"

"Yes Luce, I'm alive," Mirana rubs her eyes.

"Where the hell are you? You never came to the bar, you didn't text or call or-"

"I did a thing," Mirana says. "Remember how we discussed seconds?"

"Mirana you didn't! You went back for seconds?!"

"Thirds and fourths," Mirana admits, slapping Tim's arm when he smirks at her.

"He's your T.O.!"

"So? This makes him more tolerable in the day," Mirana smirks at Tim who places his hand on his chest in mock offence. "I nearly forgot to ask did you spend last night with him?"

"Yep,"

"Did you talk to him about the whole you know?"

"No, I didn't,"

"Lucy!" Mirana turns to Tim, realising she is only in one of Tim's shirts. "Where are my clothes?"

"Scattered from the front door all the way through to here,"

"Mirana, what do I do?"

"Break up with the guy," Tim says, snatching Mirana's phone. "Bye Officer Chen"

"What are you doing?"

"Your friend is a pathologically early riser, so I figured we could make use of the extra time," Tim smirks at her. "Make it fifths?"

"Oh really?" Mirana raises an eyebrow. "You do realise you'll have to drop me off at my apartment so I can get ready in time?"

"Worth it,"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mirana walks into the briefing room and she glances at Tim who shoots her a quick wink. She offers him a small smile before taking her seat between Lucy and Jackson.

"You need to start telling me if you're not coming home," Lucy says.

"I know, you've said it the entire way here," Mirana nods.

"I'm serious,"

"Look, it was a spur of the moment thing," Mirana says. "Olvidarse de"

"Because you started getting it on as soon as you got in the front door?"

"It sort of started in the locker room, then the car, then we made it to the house,"

"You're a deviant,"