Chapter Fifty-Six: The Dark Secret of Harvest House

Archie's voiceover
Previously, on Riverdale...
In the men's steamer
Hiram says to Elio "He was there to kill me. That's the real Archie Andrews."
In Prom hall
Veronica says to Archie "I don't own the diner, my father does. And La Bonne Nuit, too. Will you help me, Archie? And this time, we can take down my father for good."
Archie says to Veronica "Hell, yeah."
In coopers house,Living Room
Polly says to Alice "I have someone who can help you. A friend of mine on the Farm.
Betty says to Alice "Groups like the Farm prey on emotionally vulnerable people. You're actually buying this Farm crap."
A Alice says to Betty "Edgar and I have a deep understanding of one another."
In the farm
Edgar says to Betty "Everyone in your life is here, in this room. Join us, and we can unpack this obsession you have with the Gargoyle King."
In Sisters quiet mercy,bedroom
Ethel says to Betty "I've seen him, the Gargoyle King. He's out there."
Betty says to Ethel "I need your help. This game is literally killing people."
In Fp's trailer
Dilton says to Jughead "Ben and I, we thought it was just a game. But it's not. It's so much more."
In the bunker
Jughead says to the scout "Were you playing Gryphons and Gargoyles with Dilton?"
Scout says to Jughead "He was teaching me how to play so I could eventually join the game."
In the coopers house,living room
Jellybean says to Jughead "Ricky said that the gospel's where the Gargoyle King keeps all the secrets."
In Fp's trailer
Betty says to Jughead "The gospel that we found, the proclamation... It was all to get me alone with my dad again."
Jughead says to Betty "The return of the Black Hood. Now we have two serial killers running around."
Betty says to Jughead "Possibly working together."
In the episode
Jughead's Voiceover
It was the deadliest prom night since Carrie's.
Riverdale High had been overrun by the Black Hood, my girlfriend's dad. And the Gargoyle King, true identity yet to be determined.
In school Hallway
Jughead takes pictures of the symbols
Jughead's Voiceover
We needed answers,starting with...
in the Corner
Jughead says to Dr.Curdle jr "So how in the hell did Hal Cooper fake his own death in a bus explosion?"
Dr.Curdle jr says to Jughead "Well, I re-examined the tell-tale hand recovered from the bus. See here?The erratic incision at the wrist leads me to think this amputation was self-inflicted."
Jughead says to Dr.Curdle jr "So the Black Hood cut off his own hand and left it behind to convince everyone he died?"
Dr.Curdle Jr says to Jughead "It's not an easy task. There are eight bones in the human wrist."
In Pembroke,living room/Dining room
Veronica is ear dropping
Hermione says to Hiram "Forget it, Hiram. I will not endorse or support this."
Hiram says to Hermione "We have drսgs on our streets,gangs at every corner. Riverdale is broken, about to slide off a cliff, and the only way to save it is to privatize it."
Hermione says to Hiram "And by privatize,you mean you want to buy the town of Riverdale?"
Hiram says to Hermione "I'd like to put in a bid to relieve our town of its debts and assume its leadership. So, yes,I plan to buy Riverdale with or without your support. And Governor Dooley has already signed off on the strategy,so..."
Hiram Slaps thighs
Hiram walks away
Hiram opens the door
Hiram says to Hermione "My advice? Clear out your office."
Hiram slams the door
In Andrews house,dining room
Veronica says to Archie and Mary "The deed, the contract I signed, none of it matters. It was all fake. My dad still owns Pop's and the speakeasy, and I'm a fool for ever trusting him. And on top of everything he's done to me, he's now planning on buying the entire town."
Archie says to Veronica "Yeah, Ronnie, your dad sucks."
Veronica says to Archie "Wait a minute."
Veronica chuckles
Veronica says to Archie and Mary "What about all the shady stuff that goes down at the speakeasy? If it's my dad's name on the deed, can't he be prosecuted for it?"
Mary says to Veronica "Shady stuff as in...?"
Veronica says to Mary "Drinking without carding. And or illegal gambling, let's say?"
Mary says to Veronica "Hiram did these things?"
Veronica says to Mary "Well, technically no.Not exactly. But if the property were under his name, doesn't that make him liable?"
Mary says to Veronica "I think I might know someone who might be able to help."
In the Farm
EKG Beeping
Evelyn is reading
In La Bonne Nuit
Mary says to Veronica and Archie  "Ardelia and I went to Sara Florence together. Now she's my friend at the FBI."
Ardelia says to Veronica "The FBI has had their eye on Hiram Lodge for a long time. He served less than a year for embezzlement. So whatever we can charge him with in the future, it's gotta be gangbusters."
Veronica says to Ardelia "How about serving alcohol to minors and operating an illegal casino?
And doctoring books?"
Ardelia says to Veronica "Aren't those crimes you committed?"
Mary says to Veronica "My client can neither confirm nor deny that statement."
Ardelia says to Veronica "Don't worry, we want your father, not you."
Archie says to Ardelia "If none of this stuff will be enough to get Hiram arrested, then what will?"
Ardelia says to Archie "Catch him red-handed. Ardelia says to Veronica "We need to arrest Hiram committing a crime in real time."
Veronica says to Ardelia "Understood, Agent Ardelia.Let me see what I can do."
Varchie stands up and walks out
In the Farm
Edgar says to Betty "Betty.Now that you're here, your mother and sister have something they'd like to tell you."
Betty smiles
Edgar says to Alice "Go ahead, Alice."
Alice Sighs
Alice says to Betty "Honey, when you were eight, you spent some time in the hospital after you fell off your bike and got a concussion. While you were there, the doctors ran a bunch of tests and... they discovered..."
Betty says to Alice "What? What, Mom?"
Alice says to Betty "They discovered that you have the MAOA and the CDH13 genes which are commonly called..."
Polly says to Betty "The serial killer genes. They tested the rest of us for it, none of us have it, not even Dad. It's just you, Betty. You have a predisposition to violence."
Alice says to Betty "But now that you know you have it, and you're here, Edgar can help you heal."
Betty says to Edgar "hо... How? If... If this is true, how can you help me?"
Edgar says to Betty "Let's start by talking."
In the office
Edgar says to Betty "Just because you were born with a malady doesn't mean it defines you. Destiny...it's a false notion. You are destined to make a choice. Give in to your proclivity, or fight it. Tell me your fears."
Balls continue clacking
Edgar says to Betty "Now...begin."
Betty says to Edgar "I've always felt like there's another person inside of me. A person capable of doing dark, terrible things.And I don't know how to get rid of her."
Edgar says to Betty "The first step is confrontation."
In a room
Shadow Betty says to Betty "Hi, Betty."
Betty says to Shadow "Hello. Who are you?"
Shadow Betty says to Betty "Take a closer look. We know each other very, very well."
Betty says to Shadow Betty "You're... me."
Shadow Betty says to Betty "I'm the shadows...that you hide from our family and friends. I'm all the dark deeds you did in our youth...and now. Like what we did to our old cat, Caramel."
Betty says to Shadow "Caramel ran away. I didn't do anything to her."
Shadow Betty chuckles
Shadow says to Betty "Oh, Betty. We both know that we drowned Caramel."
Betty says to Shadow Betty "Wha...What?"
Shadow Betty says to Betty "What about the time we pushed Polly down the stairs? Or do you not remember that either?"
Betty says to Shadow Betty "No, that's... That's not true."
Shadow Betty says to Betty "Oh, but it is. Here's what else is true. I am not a part of you. You are part of me. I'm the real Elizabeth Cooper. You are the illusion."
Betty groaning
Water dripping
Betty Winces
Betty says to herself "Ah."
In the office
Balls continue clacking
Edgar says to Betty "The first few sessions, it's normal to feel disoriented. What else did you feel?"
Betty says to Edgar "I had this, um...A uh, stabbing pain in my forehead."
Edgar says to Betty "Your body's located your trauma. That's step one."
Edgar stands up
Edgar says to Betty "Healing is painful, but together, we can discharge that pain forever. This is just the beginning."