Chapter Forty-One: Manhunter

Archie's voiceover
Previously on Riverdale...
In Warden Norton's office
Archie says to Warden Norton "How did Hiram Lodge pin Cassidy Bullock's murder on me?"
Warden Norton says to Archie "He paid Mr Bullock's friends to say that they saw you pull the trigger.It's my understanding that they're in hiding.I'd hide in the mines by Shadow Lake."
In Boys Bathroom
Joaquin says to Archie "The Warden said if I did this,I'd ascend."
Joaquin stabs Archie
In Dilton's bunker
Jughead says to Betty "You're breaking Archie out of juvie?"
In Newspaper Room
Veronica says to Reggie,Betty,Kevin and
Josie "We'll need a distraction to disorient the guards and hide Archie's play for the grate."
Warden Norton yells at the guards "Find him! Right now!"
At a tunnel
Kevin says to Joaquin "Joaquin?"
Joaquin walks into a bush
Kevin says to Joaquin "Where are you going? Back to the Serpents?"
Joaquin says to Kevin "No,I joined a different gang."
In Dilton's Bunker
Cheryl says to Jughead "Game master.Where is the Red Paladin?"
In the woods
Warden Norton says to Kevin "The Red Paladin?"
In Dilton's Bunker
Archie falls down
Veronica says to everyone "Everyone in this room is part of a pact.No one knows of Archie's whereabouts,capisce?"
In Warden Norton's office
Archie says to Warden Norton "Does Hiram Lodge own you,too?"
Warden Norton says to Archie "My soul belongs to no more mortal.He's watching us.He's always watching."
Warden Norton playing Gryphons and Gargoyles and Warden Norton drinks from the chalices and Warden Norton chocking and Warden Norton is dead
In the episode
In Dilton's bunker
Archie laying down
Betty says to Archie "Oh,Archie.What does it mean?"
Betty daps a cloth on Archie's forehead and Betty puts a cloth on Archie's forehead and Betty looks a photos
Betty says to herself "How are we gonna get out of this mess?"
Jughead sneaks up on Betty
Jughead says to Betty "I saw him.The Gargoyle King."
Betty says to Jughead "Jug.What the hell? Just now?"
Jughead says to Betty "Yeah.As I was walking home.I followed him into a clearing. Betty,there were others.There's like ten of them. They looked like his disciples.Like they were worshiping the king." Betty says to Jughead "Oh, my god."
Jughead says to Betty "They had these masks.Like they were a gang.A gang of gargoyles."
Betty says to Jughead "Let's go after them."
Jughead says to Betty "No.We shouldn't push our luck.Not until we know more."
Betty says to Jughead "Who could that be,Jug?"
Archie says to Bughead "Joaquin."
Bughead walks over to Archie and Archie takes the cloth off his forehead
Archie says to Bughead "Joaquin told Kevin about a new gang.And then,Joaquin ran into the woods." Betty says to Jughead "We know Warden Norton is playing G&G.And Joaquin was doing his dirty work."
Jughead says to Betty "Another piece of damning evidence that Warden Norton could be our Gargoyle King."
Betty sighs
Police sirens wailing
In Cooper house,Hallway
Betty sneaks in wearing a serpent jacket and Betty shuts the very silent and Betty keys down very loudly and Alice is standing on the stairs and Alice doing hand movements with her right hand
Alice says to Betty "Where have you been,young lady? There's a manhunt for Archie Andrews underway."
Alice walks downstairs
Alice says to Betty "Police with guns and dogs,all over the streets of Riverdale.Did you have something to do with this?"
Betty says to Alice "No,Mom.We didn't hear about his escape until this morning."
Alice says to Betty "The warden from that juvie killed himself last night."
Betty says to Alice "What? How come?"
Alice says to Betty "RIVW is reporting that he was found with blue lips."
Betty looks shocked
Betty says to herself "So,he was playing G&G."
Betty says to Alice "Mom,did you know Warden Norton?"
Alice walks away as she talks
Alice says to Betty "Why would you ever ask that?"
Betty says to Alice "Because he had ties to Hiram Lodge,who played G&G with you 25 years ago.Sure you don't remember him?"
Alice says to Betty "Yes,I am sure,Elizabeth.I've told you everything that I know."
Alice walks away
In Dilton's bunker
Varchie cuddling up to each other
Archie says to Veronica "I miss this."
Veronica says to Archie "I missed you,Archie."
Veronica chuckles
Archie says to Veronica "Ronnie."
Archie grunts as Archie about to sit up
Archie says to Veronica "I may know where the Shadow boys are.The Warden said thought they were camping in the abandoned mines.I just need to get there." Veronica says to Archie "No, Archie,I don't think you understand.Outside this bunker,there is a manhunt going on.Roadblocks, checkpoints,wanted posters,with your strong jawline all over town."
Archie says to Veronica "I need to find those witnesses.Warden said all three guys were paid off.They're the only ones who can clear my name. So I can stop running."
Veronica says to Archie "Paid off by my father,no doubt."
Veronica sighs and Veronica looks into Archie's eyes
Veronica says to Archie "Archie.This is a long shot,but...when Betty was working with Attorney McCoy and your mom,that was at your house right?" Archie says to Veronica "Yeah."
Veronica says to Archie "Are the case files still there?"
Archie says to Veronica "Yeah,but they've been through them all.And,Ronnie,my dad can't know where I am.Or that you saw me.I don't want him wrapped up in this.I feel bad enough you're involved." Veronica says to Archie "Hey. This was the only way to get you out of that mess."
Archie says to Veronica "Ronnie,I took that plea deal...Because I was tired of putting my friends and my family through hell."
Veronica says to Archie "All the people who have helped you...we are doing it because we love you. So,I need you to trust me to handle this.And stay put."
Veronica kisses Archie
In History Classroom
Michael says to everyone "Archie is a Murderer. And we know he don't escape alone.He had help. Hiding a convict or withholding information from the law is a felony offence.So,whoever's aided and abetted Archie Andrews is just as much of a criminal as he is."
Reggie says to Michael "I was busy all day,sheriff. You can check my browser history,if you know what I mean."
Reggie sharpening his pencil and classmates chuckling
Evelyn says to Michael "I don't even know this Archie person."
Fangs look at Ethel
Evelyn says to Michael "And on Mondays,I host a group for teen Farmies.We are still accepting members."
All classmates goes quiet
Michael says to Josie "Where were you,Ms McCoy,at the time of the breakout?"
Michael walks over to Josie's desk
Josie says to Michael "Don't look at me,sir. I,uh...I...I was in the music room."
Reggie looking at Josie
Josie says to Michael "Practicing."
Michael says to Josie "Alone?"
Michael says to everyone "I'll look into your alibis.And if I find out later that someone in here was involved,well,you can say goodbye to this school,your hopes and dreams.Your music,your entire future.All of it goes away,just like that.Again,to be clear,if you know anything,now's the the time to tell me..."
Josie McCoy having a seizure