Chapter Thirty-One: A Night to Remember

Betty's voiceover
Previously on Riverdale...
At Pops
Archie says to Hiram "New wheels,Mr. Lodge?"
Veronica says to Archie "The car is yours,Archie."
In a classroom
Betty says to Ethel,Kevin and Ceronica "This is what guys like Chuck think about women.We're objects."
In Thristlehouse,Living Room
Penelope says to Josie "Cheryl was obsessed with you to the point where I was afraid she might hurt you."
At Thristlehouse
Josie says to Toni and Veronica "Cheryl threatened me!"
In Cafeteria
Jughead says to Veronica "Did you know about Southside High closing?"
In Girls Bathroom
Betty says to Veronica "You acted like you didn't know.I can't trust you,V."
In Coopers house,Living Room
Alice says to Chic "Chic,I think that you should leave this house."
In Students Lounge
Cheryl says to Kevin "I hear I'm back just in time for Carrie,The Musical?"
Cheryl says to herself "And this school's gonna burn..."
In the episode
Kevin starts recording on the camera
Kevin says to Jughead "Jughead,thank you for
meeting me before school."
Jughead says to Kevin "Look,Kev,I know what you're gonna ask." Kevin says to Jughead "I'm making a behind-the-scenes documentary
following our production of Carrie,The Musical.We're going period,70s glamour,just like the Sissy Spacek movie and I want you to be our videographer."
Jughead says to Kevin "I'm in."
In Archie's bedroom
Archie doing pushups and Archie reading the lyrics

In Andrews house,Kitchen
Archie grabs a piece of toast
Fred says to Archie "Look,I was thinking,maybe Andrews Construction could help build the sets for the school musical? You know,I got the lumber,I got the tools,I'm in between gigs."
Archie says to Fred "You'd wanna do that?"
Fred says to Archie "Absolutely.Son,I'm thrilled you're getting back into music,even if it's not rock n roll.And it's been a while since we've spent some time together."
Archie says to Fred "That would be awesome,Dad."
Fred says to Archie "Great,I'll give you a ride to school."
Archie says to Fred "Uh...I'm good,I'm just gonna take my bike.But thanks."
Archie heads out
Outside of Andrews house
Archie puts his earphones in
Archie touches his car
Archie gets into his car and starts his engine
In School Hallway
Ethel and Kevin singing
In Auditorium
Everyone walks in singing
Everyone gets into a circle singing
Everyone sits into chairs singing
Everyone dancing with chairs singing
Everyone forms a circle holding hands and Moose holding Midge's hand
Kevin says to everyone "Welcome to Carrie,The Musical."
Chair Scraping
Fangs moving a chair next to Kevin Keller and Toni Topaz
Jughead filming
Fangs says to Kevin "Okay,thanks."
Kevin says to everyone "Okay.Next, introductions."
Archie says to the camera "I'm Archie,I'm playing Tommy Ross.The boy next door."
Betty says to the camera "I'm Betty,I play Sue Snell.The good girl."
Veronica says to the camera "Veronica Lodge, playing mean girl,Chris Hargensen."
Cheryl stands up
Cheryl says to the camera "I'm Cheryl Blossom, playing the iconic role of Carrie White."
Ethel says to Cheryl "Tone deaf.Who's playing your mom? Margaret White."
Alice storms in
Alice says to everyone "I am."
Betty says to Alice "Mom?"
Ethel says to herself "Wait,seriously?"
Kevin says to everyone "Settle down.Yes,it's untraditional but to me,there's nothing more
amateur than age inappropriate casting."
Alice says to Kevin "I'm really looking forward to getting to know who this woman is,you know,get under her skin.And, of course,to spend some quality time with my daughter,Elizabeth."
Chuck walks in
Cheryl looks annoyed
Chuck says to Kevin "Uh,sorry.I thought rehearsals were in the Music Room."
Kevin says to Chuck "No problem.All are welcome here." Jughead says to Chuck "So,Chuck Clayton...why did you say yes to being in the musical?"
Chuck says to the camera "I'm trying to reform my image.And,yeah,maybe it's little
counter intuitive to be playing the villain,but,I mean,somebody's gotta do it.And I wanna do it right.You know,show up,put in the work,be a member of the team.And who knows,maybe...Maybe then people will start to change their minds about me."
Archie says to Betty "Kinda weird, huh? The two of us,playing boyfriend and girlfriend?"
Jughead says to Archie "Easy there, Arch.Big Brother's watching."
Archie says to Betty "No,I mean,things are strained with the four of us right now but we're here for Kevin, and to do this play,and I hope we can do it as painless as possible."
Betty says to Archie "Archie,Veronica lied to all of us,you included.Conspiring with her parents against the entire school? I mean,and it's fine that you're doing exactly what Tommy Ross would do,which is stand by her,but from where I'm standing? Veronica's just as much of a privileged,selfish,spiteful,mean girl as the part she's playing."
Veronica on her phone
Kevin says to everyone "Okay.Act one,scene one."
Cheryl says to Kevin "Actually...Before we begin..."
Cheryl stands up and Cheryl puts her script on her chair
Cheryl says to everyone "I've heard whisperings that some of you ensemble-vultures don't think I'm fit to play or sing..."
Josie says to Cheryl "No."
Cheryl says to everyone "The role of Carrie White.So,to settle this matter once and for all...Maestro?"
Kevin says to Cheryl "Okay,uh, Cheryl..."