48~ From a sneak peek to the full-on romance

Yuvan looked quite engaged sipping his green tea and catching up on the news in the living room, all while Jeevika sat across from Ruhanika, appearing a bit nervous as she silently observed, gently fidgeting with her fingers

"Turn the volume down and watch the news. You should be aware of the situations around you."

Nirajana totally snapped at Yuvan, which caused him to glance over but he just shrugged, said something, and then went right back to turning up the volume.

"Why do I have to pick up on the vibes when someone else is going through a tough time?"

Ruhanika, with her hand resting on the headrest of the couch, looks like she's lost in her own thoughts

Ruhanika, with her hand resting on the headrest of the couch, looks like she's lost in her own thoughts. She silently takes the phone and lowers the volume, catching Yuvan's attention. He grits his teeth and raises the volume again. Ruhanika calmly switches off the television through her phone, all while staring at the ceiling above her head.

"I will crush your so-called phone, you brat!"

Yuvan put the glass down on the coffee table with a thud and stood in front of Ruhanika, pointing his forefinger in her face. However, Ruhanika was still lazily half-sleeping on the couch, looking up like a ghost.

"What's up with her acting like her heart is totally shattered?"

"Yeh tuta hai, humara!"

(This is broken!)

Irritated, Yuvan narrowed his eyes as Ruhanika gestured towards her heart while resting her head on the headrest of the couch.

"Stop overeating, nothing is broken!"

Yuvan went back to his seat but quickly sat up straight when Nirajana and Jeevika glared at him. He pretended to cough and then casually started watching the news with the volume lowered.

"Ruh___."

"Jisko chintu samjhein aaj tak, woh chinti thi!"

(The one whom I considered chintu to be an ant was actually chinti!)