18~ Tieing a knot

Every bride dreams of looking stunning and making heartfelt promises to her future hubby

Every bride dreams of looking stunning and making heartfelt promises to her future hubby. It's a bittersweet moment when she walks into the pavilion, saying goodbye to her own fam, even if just for a moment. Only she knows the deep sorrow that comes with it.

With all these dreams, Jeevika got all dolled up with mangtika on her maang, earrings in her ears, and anklets on her feet

With all these dreams, Jeevika got all dolled up with mangtika on her maang, earrings in her ears, and anklets on her feet. She grabbed the red veil and placed it over her face. She truly believes that today is the day she finally gets to marry her crush, who may not have fulfilled Nirajana's revenge from last night but at least kept his promise of coming back safely.

"Meri lado"

(My baby)

Jeevika got a jolt when she heard her mom Vasundhara's sorrowful voice - it really hit her hard.

"Ji toh kar raha hai tumhe wapas banaras le chalu"

(I wanted to take you back to Banaras.)

Vasundhara was applying kohl behind her ears when she saw her daughter looking stunning in a bridal outfit. She had always dreamed of seeing her in a beautiful red wedding dress.

"Le chalte hai"

(Let's take her)

Jeevika is looking at her dad, Shankar, all teary-eyed, when he shows up in his presence wearing a kurta and a pink turban.

"Baba, Amma"

Jeevika was whispering, feeling super emotional because she didn't really wanna go anywhere. All she wanted was to stick with her amazing parents who raised her with so much love and care.

"Manato se manga tha tumhe aur aaj chali jaogi"

(I had asked for you from the payer and today you will go.)

Vasundhara gave Jeevika a kiss on the cheek, which made her daughter even more emotional than she already is!

"Chalo banaras hi chalte hai, rajjo intezaar kar rahi hogi tumhara"

(Let us go to Banaras, Rajjo will be waiting for you.)

Shankar couldn't look at his daughter as he tried to explain why Rajjo meant so much to Jeevika. He just wanted to come up with silly excuses to take his daughter back because he couldn't bear to part with someone as precious as her.