28~ Jeevika secretly glancing at Yuvan

It's been like three whole days since Jeevika has been cooped up in her room, taking care of her mom and doing whatever she can to help out - from bathing and feeding her to cleaning up everything but the thing is, she's not her usual cheery self ...

It's been like three whole days since Jeevika has been cooped up in her room, taking care of her mom and doing whatever she can to help out - from bathing and feeding her to cleaning up everything but the thing is, she's not her usual cheery self anymore and on top of that, there's no sign of Yuvan anywhere. Every day, she's got this anxious feeling in her gut, worrying about whether he's safe or not, especially considering how he used to just vanish without telling anyone when it comes to going on a mission.

It's not like she said she'll never see Yuvan again or end her relationship, but she just didn't agree with her dad's ideas.

"Please get food for me, Jeevika. I am really hungry."

Shankar just got back from work and plopped down on the mat after freshening up. Jeevika hopped up and heated up the food, then kept the food down at the small table.

"Bhaito, humare sath khalo."

(Sit and eat with me.)

Shankar asked in hope because he couldn't handle it when Jeevika got all lost in her thoughts and ignored her food and everything else. All she did was housework and chatting with Vasundhara.

"Hum Amma ke saath kha lenge."

(I will eat with my mother)

Jeevika went back into the room to assist her mom and got busy with work. Now Vasundhara regained consciousness, but she was sternly instructed to avoid any movements that could worsen her back pain.

"Chalo ab uth jao."

(Now wake up too.)

Vasundhara rubbed her eyes and glanced at her daughter who was sorting out clothes. It made her feel all emotional to see Jeevika handling everything so well. It's just tough for her to know that if she hadn't been shot that day, her daughter would have been happily married and living in her in-laws' house.

"Didn't Niranjana Amma come?"

Jeevika stopped what she was doing and looked at her mom as she began bombarding her with questions, but the doctor clearly said not to stress her out.

"Dadi-sa's friend passed away, so she went there but don't worry amma, she will come to meet you later. Oh, and here, take this!

Jeevika grabbed some neem sticks for her mom to brush her teeth, then headed outside to kill time while waiting for the water to heat up for Vasundhara's bath but the real question is, how long can Jeevika keep dodging her mom's questions?

"Jeevika!"

It was already afternoon when she finally stopped reminiscing about those beautiful moments they had shared, which had filled her life with love in various shades. She had been absentmindedly stroking Rajjo's head when someone softly called out her name.

"How can you forget me, huh?"

Jeevika glanced over and her eyes widened when she saw Kritika with a five month baby bump.