44~ Yuvika- Jealousy are palpable

"Jeeviiiiii

"Jeeviiiiii."

Yuvan groaned as he felt a slap from Jeevika's hand directly on his face. Opening his eyes, he realised he had her legs and hands caged in his arms as she kicked him in the middle of the night, which had now turned into early morning. Despite the time change, her kung fu moves had not ceased, leaving his cheeks red.

"Logon ka jina haram hota hai, mera sona haram hai."

(Life is so restricted now, I can't even get a good night's sleep anymore.)

Despite a bit of grumbling, he tenderly wrapped his arms around her waist, guiding her to snuggle up next to him. Gently adjusting her onto the mattress, he shifted onto his left shoulder, admiring the peaceful sight of her sleeping with a little open mouth, contentment evident on her face.

Yuvan couldn't help but stare at her, and before he knew it, his eyes softened and his hands naturally moved to Jeevika's hair, giving it a gentle caress. He playfully placed a finger under her chin to shut her mouth, but she playfully kept opening it again, causing him to chuckle. His gaze then drifted down to her slightly revealed cleavage due to her loosely draped blouse, with the strap hanging off her shoulder, revealing her flawless glowing skin as her dupatta had shifted to her waist from her chest.

Curious, he poked his tongue into his mouth upon seeing her cleavage almost peeking out, with just the areola hidden by the outline of her blouse, causing his morning arousal to increase. His gaze remained fixed on her breasts in the quiet room, almost as if he were attempting to use imaginary powers through his eyes to make her blouse completely move away from her chest. Abruptly, his face turned in another direction as Jeevika delivered a resounding slap across his face, as if she was signalling for him to avert his eyes, prompting him to retract his tongue back into his mouth.

"How could I have forgotten to tie her hand?"

Yuvan muttered with a look of disbelief on his face, casually using his toe to pull the blanket up over her and tucking it under her neck. He let out a growl in front of her before flinging his arms and legs in the air in defeat as he headed towards the washroom.

Before hopping in the shower, he noticed a red bite mark on his back in the shape of a heart. It started fading, but the heart outline was still visible, making him chuckle. Suddenly, he got the idea to pull down his pants a bit and quickly did so. He touched the mark on his butt while playfully sticking his tongue out and clenching his jaw.

"Those teeth are really sharp! Which kind of Colgate does my wife use?"

Jeevika opened her eyes, took a yawn, and finally got up. She widened her eyes as her blouse landed on a duvet, which was immediately picked up and tied around her chest. She looked beside her after covering herself completely with the duvet in fear, but relaxed after not finding him beside her. She scoffed, threw the duvet on the mattress confidently, and walked towards the kitchen while wrapping her hair into a bun to get the breakfast ingredients ready.