Simon : Yamamoto's Return

Start from the beginning

"You cannot step one foot from here." Chrome said, holding her staff and looking at them. "What are you saying, Chrome? We came to save you!" Tsuna told her but there was no life in her eyes. There was no emotion on her face. "Clearing something weird's going on! She's even wearing a Simon Uniform." Gokudera yelled out. "They must have done something to her." Reborn shared with all of them.

"Why Chrome? Why are you listening to Damian Spade's orders?" Tsuna needed an answer. "Because I belong to Damian-sama... and thus... so does Rokudo Mukuro's body..." She told all of them. This answer shocked Tsuna, Hibari and Sakura. "Did she say... Mukuro?" Gokudera asked.

"In order to create a strong Vongola after you kids are gone, I need a strong, tough, and healthy vessel. And there I found a perfect match for what I'm looking for. Rokudo Mukuro." Damian explained. "Vessel?" Tsuna questioned. "Most likely, in order to be able to interact with our reality, he needs something to be inside... a body. The reason that he's gone after Chrome is to get to Mukuro." Reborn shared his thoughts. "But Mukuro's body is in the Vindice's prison! And he said he was going to take Mukuro's body." Tsuna wasn't understanding Damian's logic. "Don't worry yourself with those details..."Damian said chuckling.

"It looks like I'm going to have to bite you to death right here. Rokudo Mukuro is my prey." Hibari said, snapping his tonfa into place. "It's no ordinary security barrier... if this barrier gets broken... its creator, that is, she would die." Mukuro explained to them all. "Wha?" Tsuna couldn't believe it. Sakura gasped and covered her mouth. Hibari glared. He couldn't hurt Chrome.

"Damian!" Kaoru yelled and used what little strength he had left ; stabbed Damian in his left side. "Silence, insect!" he yelled, slashing open his body and sending him flying. Kaoru coughed up blood. "Run for it, Kaoru!" Adelheid encouraged him to escape. Damian changed his spear into the shape of a scythe. "That Mizuno Kaoru... he's going to be killed." Tsuna couldn't believe it. He wanted to do something but... "Yes, but tenth... that bastard was responsible for Yamamoto!" Gokudera reminded him.

"I thank you for that, by the way. Thanks to you, Sawada Tsunayoshi's guardian of rain was eliminated quite easily." Damian said as he stalked toward Kaoru. "Fuck... I... wh... what have I done...?" Kaoru managed to voice his regrets. "Farewell." Damian lifted his scythe. Sakura took a step forward but Hibari grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Kaoru!" Adelheid screamed.

Clang. Damian's attack was blocked. In front of all of them was no other than Yamamoto Takeshi. "Ya...Yamamoto!" Tsuna screamed out. "Sorry, Tsuna! I ran a bit late." Yamamoto brushed it off. "Yamamoto..." Kaoru too was shocked by his arrival. "Well this is quite a surprise. You're supposed to be injured on the verge of death." Damian said, looking down at him. "Aren't I known for my health after all?" Yamamoto asked.

Damian leaped back away from the swordsman. "Are you alright, Kaoru?" Yamamoto yelled. "You saved me...? Why? Why did you save me? I tried to kill you! Why did you save me, Yamamoto?" Kaoru screamed in disbelief. He didn't understand at all. After everything he had done he was still saved by the boy he tried to kill. "What are you talking about? When you're really in trouble, of course I'd come and help. That's what friends are for, right?" Yamamoto smiled at him. Kaoru started crying.

"Ya...Yamamoto...I'm sorry..." Kaoru allowed his feelings to take over as he broke down crying feeling nothing but regret. "Just leave it to me." Yamamoto laughed it off. "Yamamoto... I'm so glad!" Tsuna wiped a few tears away. "But your body... are you alright?" The Vongola leader asked worried.

"What's going on? I don't believe this. By all means he should be wounded in critical condition. But Yamamoto Takeshi is standing right before my eyes." Damian couldn't believe it. "You're some ancient ghost who should have died long, long ago! So look who's talking!" Yamamoto teased. "Well, You don't appear to be an illusion..." Damian said as he glared at the boy. "I happened to be saved by an old acquaintance of mine." Yamamoto responded on how he was still alive.

"Eh?" Tsuna questioned. "An acquaintance?" Gokudera asked. "I don't have a clue who you might be talking about... but that doesn't matter. My plan to eliminate all of you has grown somewhat chaotic...So I'll just improvise and take control like I did in the first place. By my own hand!" Damian wasn't bothered by the new development. "Interesting but I can't allow that to happen! It's been a long time since I've gotten this excited over a fight!" Yamamoto commented.

"With my Prey..." Hibari said unhappy. Sakura giggled and touched his arm. He looked down at her. She was looking at Yamamoto. He smiled fondly as he looked at her. Maybe it wasn't so bad to not fight if he could spend time with her again.

"Yamamoto doesn't have his Vongola gear!" Gokudera pointed out. "No need to worry. Of course I brought it along." Yamamoto said, opening his jacket. Hanging from his neck was none other than his rain Vongola gear in the shape of a necklace. "A necklace! That's Yamamoto's Vongola gear!" Tsuna yelled out. "It got an upgrade." Gokudera then said.

"Let's go, Jiro, Kojiro. Cambio Form." His two animals turned into flames and attached themselves to Yamamoto. The baseball freak was not dressed in a very traditional Japanese style while holding two swords. "Two sword style Vongola gear?" Tsuna asked surprised. Even Damian was impressed. "Squalo would be happy to see this." Sakura commented as she admired Yamamoto.

"You could get hurt pretending to be one of the big boys, weakling." Damian charged at the swordsman. Yamamoto easily blocked it. Up close and personal Damian said, "If I were you, I'd concern myself with more than just what's in front of me." From behind, a spike came out of the ground and aimed right at Yamamoto. "Behind you!" Gokudera yelled. Yamamoto turned to see it but instead was greeted by Kaoru's back.

Kaoru used whatever strength he had left and blocked the attack by using his own body. "Kaoru!" Adelheid let out a blood curdling scream. "Takeshi... with your ability... there's a chance you would have been able to dodge that one... but for now... I've repaid my debt to you!" Kaoru declared as tears fell. "The battle has been decided."