Chapter Thirteen: Flee (Part 1)

(Writer's Note: This chapter and Chapter Fourteen are side stories that had taken place in the couple days in the past after Kass and Rori had flees from the palace. This chapter will explain what had happened in Obreon. Stay back and enjoy the ride...We will be back with Kass's character in Chapter Fifteen: Reunion)

******************

  After his daughter Aurora had told him about Minervanian Invasion, he immediately flew out the kingdom. He is soaring in his obsidian black Dragon form with his raven wings and long tail. His body resembles a panther with a serpent-like head and ram horns that curved up on his head.

  He is aheading to the Dragon folks' village at high of the mountain. The Dragon folks didn't live in caves. There's houses are cottages that stacked high at the edges of cliff of mountains that covered in moss and stones. Some of them decorated with flowers.

  He aheaded their house that decorated with one-petaled lilies, pink roses, blue violets
and purple peonies. He reverts into his human form with wearing a black cloak then ran up the wooden staircase.

  "Tanza, Open up!!! Please open up!!! We don't have much time!!!, " Corvin shouted when he pounded at the door.

   A silver-blue haired middle-aged woman with a hint of green who has a striking resembles of Aurora, answered the door then she says, "Corvin, What's going on the earth of Dragadunir?"

  Corvin kissed his wife Tanza then walked into the house.

  "Where's Aurora? I thought she was with you," said Tanza, she aheads to the stove and turned off the stove that was making tea.

  "I told her to looks after the prince, " Corvin replied.

   She turned around and shocked then she says "You are putting our little girl in danger?! The Prince is supposed to getting to the Minervanian Princess. Minervanins are going to kill her."

  "We have no time," Corvin said repeatedly and explained, " We need to gathering everyone at Drasil's Rock for village meeting."

  "Why?"

  "Our daughter Aurora had overheard Grayson and Minervanian princess are assassinate Prince Kasander and the king to over," Corvin explained. "The wedding is a trap that will set up a invasion by Minervanian King."

   "What?" Tanza said that had left her speechless.

****************

  "Narcissa!!!" Grayson called out her in panicked, and Narcissa's chubby brother Rustiel is following him when he ran into his cousin Kasander's bedroom and Rustiel followed him.

  When he has noticed his cousin's bedroom is mess piles of books that's buried Narcissa underneath those books. "Narcissa, Are you okay?"

  "Of course, I am not okay," she said when she and Zacharas merged out of the book. "I am piss that That lizard bitch got away with your wimpy little brat!!!"

  It had been that Zacharas had used a device that had created force field to shield from the pile of books and prevented the bookshelves from falling top of them.

"Sis, Did that little punk hurt you in anyway?" Rustiel asked worried.

"I am fine, knucklehead," Narcissa said then pointed to Zacharas. If Zacharas shouldn't save me, I should been be crushed by the bookshelves by Now."

  "Narcissa, You are such a drama queen," Zacharas said then he rolled his eyes.

  "I wanna to kill that little brat bastard for what had done to my sister!!!" Rustiel said angrily when he clinging his fist.