Chapter Seven: Affair

After everyone had left the council room, only King Nickolas and his swordman Corvin are standing in the room within a hour before dinner.

  King Nickolas is wearing a black silk robe over his suit, which also matches the color of the robes. His black pants have a silver belt buckle that had a snake pattern inlaid, his black boots, has two snakes' heads.

  Corvin is dressed like a knight in a white tunic and leather boots.

"What's wrong with damn your daughter had insulted King Ramond's daughter like that?," King Nickolas yelled at Corvin.

  "Aurora didn't do such thing like that," Corvin said when he's defending his own child. Corvin don't believe what Narcissa had said, because he knew his daughter didn't do such thing. He knew his daughter Aurora is very kind-hearted and she's willing to help out with a friend after the incident at the Java shop with Angelise. "She was helping one of those kins."

"But I heard she insulted the princess," King Nickolas continues yelling furiously, "that she is not worthy to be called a Queen of Obreon and she is just a worthless piece of trash!!"

  Corvin starts to frown. "She is no garbage, you ignorant bastard, but you are too blinded to realize that. You know what? You treated your son as a piece of garbage as sold him out to the enemies!!!," He fired back at the king.

"I did it to save your sorry-a** kind, dragon!!!," Nickolas replied in angrily.

  "You are nothing like your ancestors.I known why you despited your boy as being king, because you are blaming him on what had happened to Sera!!!."

"Don't leave Sera out of this!!!

********************

  A hour later, dinner had started and everyone are gathered to eat the dinner.

  King Nickolas stood up at the edge of the table and made the toast: We are gathering together, because tomorrow is going to be a blessing where two rival countries will settle their differences and they will reunite as one in unity and harmony, " the king lied.

  I can't believe that our king had sold us out to those monsters, Rori thought while she's serving drinks.

  Kass hardly talked or looked at her. He's wearing a lavender vest and pants, along with a matching tie and white gloves are covering his scarred hands. He have a frown on his face and his eyes are bloodshot from crying. Kass used to talkative and he's a fun-loving spirit to annoyed Rori about science and they always dreamt traveling to new places in her dragon form since we were little, but he became a nothing more but an empty shell and who has became a helpless pet to those monsters. Rori even blamed herself for Kass being sends off to the Minervanian Academy after the wedding. Kass does deserves happiness in his life and he need to get away from Narcissa and her family of psychopaths. She wishes that she could find a way to save her human friend and she hopes to find a way to stop Kass from marrying Narcissa.

  Rori has spotted Narcissa is sitting next to Grayson. Narcissa's wearing dress features a green and white color scheme, a high neckline, and a fitted waist. Grayson's wearing white shirt and a long black cloak on him, which reaches the floor. His hair is combed neatly, he wears a pair of dark blue trousers and his shoes, is white. He is laughing at Narcissa while she's talking. Their laughs sound like music to Rori's ears. They are chatting away like they are having a good time without knowing Kass's existence. Rori noticed something seems odd with their suspicious behavior and she senses that they could be hiding something.

  After dinner, Narcissa and Grayson had skipped dessert and went to go Narcissa's guest bedroom. Rori decided to secretly followed those two and she takes a peak in a keyhole. Narcissa's bedroom features a beautifully crafted canopy bed with a lavish pink and white floral print. She has witnessed that Grayson and Narcissa are embracing ourselves by taking off their clothes until they are nude. Grayson lays Narcissa down on her bed and he's making out with her when he's buried his head in her bosoms and Narcissa's mechanical arm is helding his head while the.