Eighteen. Overflowed glass

"I haven't the slightest clue about him."

"He disappeared all of a sudden."

"Since the last mission we went on a few days ago, I haven't seen him again."

"Disappeared completely."

"Killed in action, perhaps."

"He hasn't left this country," Jin mentions. "I watched the cameras and searched for record among our allies and there's nothing" Namjoon rubs his temples. Just what he is missing the most, is Junghwa turning traitor. "So he must be hiding nothing else."

"Yes, hiding and trading as he can neutralize us" Namjoon replies standing up. Their meeting room with Wonho, Matthew, Jihyo, Momo, Chaeyoung and Leeseung. Jimin plays on one of the many platforms he made for him to entertain himself, scratch something and swing. "I don't know how they'll do it, but I want them to find him as soon as possible and kill him or bring him in, never hurts another test subject." He slicks back his hair and Jimin laughs, swinging his legs back and forth.

"Are we sure he wants to do that? It could have been a simple trap to sleep with Jimin" Chaeyoung points upstairs, Jimin waves shaking his hand. "And since he never wanted to with him, he took the opportunity."

"It wasn't just getting between my pretty legs" Jimin says and everyone has to bend their necks in His direction. "Not just to that" He rolls onto his back and plays with a reinforced glass sphere. Namjoon fills it with water with frosting and coloring. "He wants something else, but I don't know what it is... He was happy to see that he was able to make me dumb."

"Dumb?"

"He minimized the alteration, so he returned to an almost normal state" Namjoon explains without going into detail and none of them imagine what Jimin will be like without the alterations. They saw Hoseok and it was... strange, also a pathetic show will Jimin be the same? Some ideas arise based on the mental image. "Which shouldn't be possible. It only burns with physical exertion, not an injection."

"Maybe he used some of the medication we have for Altered DNA rehab, added to the unobtanium magnetism we got, it managed to decrease the alteration to a minimum." Jin's proposal makes everyone turn sharply towards him. Jin smiles in satisfaction at the realization Namjoon comes to.

"I don't care how, but locate that son of a bitch NOW." he demands slamming a blow on the table that could have broken it.

Somewhat nervously, knowing that Namjoon has made improvements to himself-very functional unfortunately-it's dangerous not to give him what he wants as soon as possible. It always has been, but it has gotten worse over the years.

While it takes almost a week, they manage to locate Junghwa, ensconced in a small hideout in Gangnam. For obvious reasons, Jimin is sent there. New claws, guns with much more explosive and stronger bullets, knives made of the same material as his claws and his suit that would protect him from possible aggressions made with new equipment.

Unfortunately, Junghwa knows exactly what the Altered's weak point is. How to make them not a total and impenetrable threat. Coupled with the fact that he can neutralize using those rehabilitation drugs by finding a specific magnetic wave, Namjoon warned that he wants Jimin back as intact as possible.

Leeseung hopes this won't be a disgusting chaos.

┈ ⋞ ⟨ ✷ ⟩ ⋟ ┈

All units from different precincts are sent directly to Gangnam. A string of explosions, cave-ins, gang attacks and so on are the reason. All possible reinforcement is needed. Jungkook is part of these reinforcements, wearing an armored and weaponized suit that ASCAR gave them not long ago.