The Bazaar Bizarre ... or was it the other way around?

Start from the beginning

He gestured towards the egg with his hands open and as if just to prove him wrong, a small furry critter hobbled out and began running.

Y/N: ... Anne I will never question your genius again.

Anne: Great! But it's getting away! Quick, after it!

They chased after the little critter deep into the woods. It reached a large clearing and burrowed deep into the ground as they barely caught up.

Anne: No! We were so close.

Around then, mushrooms began to light themselves like a lightbulb, leading a path to a wall of moss that cleared itself to reveal the giant market of the Bizarre Bazaar.

Skins and Pelts Vendor: Skins and pelts, skins and pelts.

Y/N: How does he ... you know what, nevermind. I don't want to know.

They looked around at all the stalls and products, there were thieves and crooks and ruffians everywhere with most definitely illegal products.

Anne: Whoa. Wow.

Y/N: Hop Pop was right. This place is intense.

They looked around the stalls a bit and saw one that held some mystical looking items and on some of them were markings that resembled the ones on Anne's music box.

Anne: Check it out. Those look like the markings on my music box.

Y/N: Yeah, almost like the story's writing said that and due to lack of creativity we're needed to repeat that to say what was already said in the show because it would be too difficult to think of a new line for someone who might be waiting for food at a McDonalds.

Anne: Huh?

Y/N: Nothing. Just breaking the 4th wall.

Anne looked around the stall a bit in search for anyone who could tell them more about the markings on their wares.

Anne: Where's the vendor?

Y/N: There's a sign here: "Out for lunch" so I'm going to presume that they're out for lunch.

Anne: Are you kidding me?

Y/N: Hey, hey. It's fine. They'll be back depending on how fast they can eat. In the meantime how about we check out the rest of the Mysterious Marketplace?

Anne laughed and agreed as they promised to go back the moment the vendor had returned. Y/N bought Anne a bug ice cream and himself a few mushrooms that may or may not have caused him to hallucinate for 15 minutes.

Anne: Wow. It's amazing how far removed this place is from Wartwood.There's absolutely nothing familiar here.

Y/N: Oh, hey, there's Wally.

Wally: Come on. Wally needs a new pair of shoes.

Wally shook a pair of dice over a craps table and landed a 6-6. He celebrated but a critter ran up to the dice and kicked it to a 1-2.

Wally: What? This is larceny! I want my money back!

Two heavily armoured guard appeared behind him and picked him up by the arms.

Guard: You know the rules. No refunds at the Bizarre Bazaar.

Guard: You're coming with us.

Wally: Ah! Get your hands off me. Help!

As Wally was being dragged away, Anne was staring intently at the stall who had the Out for Lunch sign still up. She kept her eyes on it until a hand came from behind the curtains and flipped it over to a sign that read "Open"