Few hours earlier-

Jungkook sat in a club's VIP room, sipping wine. His facial expression betrayed his anger; anyone observing could easily discern his intense fury. He downed shot after shot without any pause, his bulging veins and bloodshot eyes revealing the depth of his agitation. His disheveled hair and the top three buttons of his shirt undone added to his menacing appearance. The crimson stains on all over his shirt hinted at the violence he had recently perpetrated in the torture chamber. He resembled a devil unleashed from the depths of hell.

The cause of his rage? Harris Scott, one of Jungkook's prisoners, had escaped from his torture base which made him Hella furious. Upon Jungkook's arrival at the facility, he immediately shot two guards in the forehead who were assigned to guard Harris Scott and nearly beat ten others to death. Fortunately, Taehyung and Jimin intervened, preventing further violence by holding him from back and signaling all the guards to get out.

However, Jungkook's fury remained unabated. He vented his frustration on the other prisoners with such cruelty that every onlookers shuddered at the sight.

Already burdened with inner turmoil of past days, Harris Scott's escape only fueled Jungkook's fury, exacting a deadly toll on both prisoners and guards.

Despite his savage actions, his anger persisted, driving him to seek solace in the oblivion of alcohol at the club. While Taehyung and Jimin occupied a separate VIP area, Jungkook sat alone in main VIP area, continuously drinking.

From the past days he was feeling so weird. Something was messing with his mind and he himself don't know the reason behind it and now all of this was getting on his nerves. And he hates it , he hates when something mess with his mind.

After finishing his drinks, he emerged from the room with the intention to leave. However, his eyes locked onto you as you attempted to hide from the approaching goons.

"What is she doing here?" he mumbled to himself, his gaze fixed on your panicked expression as you were oblivious of his presence. He approached your direction swiftly, and just as you were about to slip into the room to hide, he extended his arm, blocking your path and causing you to flinch.

present-

You struggled to break free from his grip as his fingers tightened around your jaw so painfully, rendering you immobile. His dark, penetrating gaze sent shivers down your spine, instilling a sense of dread.

''Mr. Jeon....,what ware you joing. it hurts, wat we go....... (what are you doing. it hurts, let me go)'' you managed to say somehow with broken words as his grip around your jaw made difficult for you to speak.

"So, the rumors about you being a promiscuous slut, who offers yourself to any man you encounter, were true after all," he sneered, his voice cutting through the air causing your eyes to widen in shock. It was the first time you heard him speak clearly; previously, it had been just a faint hum in the end of every conversations. Not going to lie, his deep, manly voice gave you goosebumps. But his accusations ignited a furious defiance within you. You somehow managed to loose his grip around.

"Hey, what are you..." Your words were cut short as he again slammed you against the door with a brutal force that your whole body started to pain.

"Just look at you.... A single touch from me..... and you're acting like a bitch in heat," he stated again and you gritted your teeth in anger. Because he was literally insulting you without any reason.

"Listen, you're misunderstanding something. AAAAHHH..." You tried to reason with him, but he seized your jaw making you shriek in pain because he gripped your haw with such ferocity that it felt like it might break at any moment. Struggling against his grasp, you felt tears prickling at the corners of your eyes from the pain.

Your breath caught in your throat as his hand moved from your jaw to your throat, squeezing with a merciless grip that threatened to suffocate you. Despite your desperate attempts to break free, he held you in place, his strength overpowering yours. You tried to push him with all your strength, but he being a muscle bunny, didn't even budge. You looked like a rat caught in the grasp of a lion. Your strength was nothing compared to his.

"Every time I see you, it pisses me off. And I hate when something gets on my nerves." He stated with his dark eyes.

"Mr. Jeon, what... what ar..are you... doing? Leave me!" you managed to choke out, the pressure on your throat making it difficult to speak.

"It's strange," he stated again. "You are filthy........, worthless......, and have nothing in common with her."

You struggled to break free from his grasp, but what he said next caused your eyes to widen in shock.

"But, I don't know which part of you-"

''Reminds me of Lee Y/N''

**************************************************************************************

Hello my beautiful and lovely readers, how you like that? please give me your feedback by voting and commenting. Lets aim for 20 votes can you guys do that for me? please🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Borahe 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜