Chapter 13: My Guilty Conscience

The next morning my head was pounding like crazy and my stomach was in knots. 

Last night was so dramatic, thanks to Peter that asshole.. but.. at least things are out in the open now.

I slowly sat up and rested my head in my hands. It was pounding like crazy, but I needed to get ready for the day.

I stood up and decided to make my bed.

I quickly finished making my bed and got ready for the day.

"Hey.. you're up early" Myra says yawning as she walks into the bathroom where I'm doing my makeup.

"I couldn't sleep anymore.. my stomach feels like it's upside down and my head is spinning like crazy" I say as I finish up my makeup.

"Ouch.. sorry to hear that" she says as she brushes her hair out.

"It's fine.. it just sucks is all" I say shaking my head.

"You ready for today's fears?" she asks as she starts to brush her teeth.

"Oh god no" I say slightly laughing and grabbing my head again. "How about you?".

"I'm scared honestly.. Edward is in some of them and the thought of losing him just makes me terrified" she says back.

"I get it.. especially my last fear.. it feels so real" I say nudging her.

"That worst fear really gets you huh?" she says slightly smiling.

"You don't say" I say smiling back.

"By the way.." she says before turning to leave. "Your makeup.. looks fire".

I laugh and shake my head as she walks out of the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shannon" Four calls.

"Good luck today" Lynn says nodding at me.

"Thanks" I say smiling at her as I walk into the simulation room.

"Close the door" Four says as he gets syringe ready.

I close the door and quickly take a seat in the simulation chair.

"Okay.. same procedures as last time.. but remember.. your not Divergent, you're Dauntless.. don't forget to do things their way" Four says as he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and injects me with the serum.

Once again, I drift off and wake up outside the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Four?" I yell out. "This isn't funny".

Just then.. the wind picks up.

I turn around, only to see a big tornado heading my way.

I quickly look around and see my friends all laughing and going down into a storm shelter.

"WAIT" I yell and run as fast as I can up to them.

Just then, the storm doors close.

"HEY.. OPEN UP, PLEASE" I scream kicking at the doors.

"Yeah right" Tris laughs from inside.

I start kicking at the door some more, but it doesn't work.

The tornado starts getting closer and closer when I run my hands through my hair and find a bobby pin. 

Yes.