On the other side of the screen, All for One grinned, humming, “That was a good decision, Tomura Shigaraki.”

Meanwhile in Kamino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture, we see Izuku following the receiver to a back alley, it took him a few minutes to see what looms to be a small window...with a good enough jump he grabbed the edge and lifted himself up and smashed through the window and getting inside.

'You know that would cause problems right?'

'I know that...but I don't have time to waste'

Izuku said as he landed on the ground and started looking around while avoid being seen thanks to the noise he made.

Where the heroes for the urgent request were, Endeavor spoke, “Why do I have to clean up after U.A….? I’m a busy man.”

“Didn't you went to U.A., too, didn’t you?” Best Jeanist asked Endeavor through a TV screen.

“Right now, we cannot call any heroes away from U.A. Please look at the big picture, Endeavor.” Tsukauchi explained, making Endeavor spit while Tsukauchi explained, “It’s possible that this incident will become the impetus for the destruction of hero society. We must give it our all to make sure we resolve this successfully.”

Through a computer screen, stood other heroes, listening to Tsukauchi.

“In the past, I invited Bakugo to my agency in order to reform his behavior...just going through my memories made me think that if he were to get captured then his stubbornness would have helped to decline any sort of offer that the viliians were to give to him.” Best Jeanist spoke.

“Now even you were able to change him?” Gang Orca questioned Best Jeanist.

“He was inflexible with pride down to the roots of his hair.” Best Jeanist sighed.

“My comrade, Ragdoll, was taken....and for that, I cannot overlook this at a personal level.” Tiger reminded them.

“Based on the tracking device set by one of the students, we believe that there are multiple hideouts. From our investigations, we know where they are located. We’ll send the bulk of our forces there and prioritize getting the victim back. At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe in their hideout, cutting off all paths of retreatto arrest all of them at once.” Tsukuachi explained to the heroes.

“Toshinori…” Gran Torino called, All Might turning to face him, saying, “...if they’re recruiting the likes of me, then-”

“There’s nothing to ‘the likes of you’ about you, Gran Torino. With such big developments, that guy will definitely move.” All Might stopped him.

“All for One…” Gran Torino nodded.
“It’ll be a race against time! Don’t let the villains get away with anything! At the press conference earlier, we had the principal work with us to deceive the villains. I had him feign distress, as if going through a very rough time.” Tsukauchi explained.

Police burst through doors, running into the streets as Tsukauchi continued.

“After hearing those words, the villains won’t think that we will rush in on the very same day! Let us retaliate! Come, it’s time for our counterattack! Let’s overturn this flow of events, heroes!”
The police and selected heroes stood outside of the League’s hideout.

Izuku was busy avoiding the states of the creatures known as Nomu with his eyes narrowed, "I still can't believe they're more these things...I got to find your Heart Sukuna cause we're rinuing out of time here"